Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 11:40 PM

317 posts, read 404,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Why would this bother a group who's agenda is taxes?
Why do they continue to make posts like this one. I rest my case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
With a huge majority of the crimes being committed in the US being by non whites and hispanics what makes you think anything else should be done?

Why wouldn't you want to look for those who commit the most crimes?

Last time I checked hispanics were committing more violent crimes then whites across America. So we should not be looking for illegal trespassers who are hispanic then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2010, 11:46 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
The problem is since you do not adhere to the extreme liberal policies you must...

YouTube - Klavan On The Culture

Damn, I never get tired of that video.

100% correct.

Liberals want total control of their robots.

Follow them to the deep end or you are out.

Liberal voice is against the disease ridden illegals in America and that get she attacked by her own party members.

No wonder liberalism is a mental disorder and is becoming extinct in America since Obama took over the already ragged party.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:48 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbiggleswurth View Post
Why do they continue to make posts like this one. I rest my case
Can you dispute it?

Old 05-16-2010, 11:49 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
100% correct.

Liberals want total control of their robots.

Follow them to the deep end or you are out.

Liberal voice is against the disease ridden illegals in America and that get she attacked by her own party members.

No wonder liberalism is a mental disorder and is becoming extinct in America since Obama took over the already ragged party.
Once again, liberalism is not a mental disease. There just needs to be a balance. You cannot be 100 percent extreme liberal or conservative.

There are liberals out there who are against terrorists and illegals as well.

And the same could be said of conservatives. Either you are an intense hard core religious Christian or not with them. No moderates allowed.

Although I have to admit, I am surprised by how people are assuming I am racist because of this bill. Yet no one has proven to me that this is racist or hateful. Arizona had to do what they did because of the 400,000 illegals there. I firmly believe every state should adopt this. The answer is simple. If you are a legal, you are more than welcome to stay and if you are legal, you have nothing to hide. This Arizona bill only hurts the illegals.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:56 PM

317 posts, read 404,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Can you dispute it?
So your argument to dispute the premise of the OP is that minorities commit the majority of crimes in the US, at a much higher rate than Whites. That is your defense against the allegation made in the OP?

Old 05-16-2010, 11:58 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

There are liberals out there who are against terrorists and illegals as well.
Ralph Nader's position on illegal immigration was more hardline than those of George W. Bush or John Kerry in 2004, or those of John McCain or Barack Obama in 2008. In fact, when Pat Buchanan interviewed Ralph Nader, he found that their positions on immigration were very similar.

Yet how many alleged "anti-illegal immigration" types voted for Nader in either of those elections?

This proves that very few people vote for candidates because of their views on immigration issues.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:04 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
I'm asking you to dispute what was posted, you seem to have an issue with??? The truth?

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6 - Crime in the United States 2008 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2008/offenses/expanded_information/data/shrtable_06.html - broken link)

It doesn't appear Hispanics played a major role in murder however the black population is hugely out of proportion.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:13 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
A black President, a female Secretary of State, a lesbian Supreme court justice, and now an Arab Miss USA.

Arab-American from Michigan crowned 2010 Miss USA - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/2010/05/16/1949333/miss-usa-hopefuls-take-stage-in.html#ixzz0o9LTmBM - broken link)
1. TEA Party crowd don't have a problem with having a mixed race president. It's his policies they have a problem with.
2. TEA Party crowd didn't have a problem with Condi Rice as Secretary of State or did you forget about her already?
3. Did she come out and announce she was a lesbian and is currently a Supreme Court Justice or did you jump ahead into the future by looking into your crystal ball?
4. TEA Party crowd doesn't care if she's muslim or not. We do care if she's going to be the target of assasination attempts by muslims who feel she's dishonored the faith.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:24 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
She has not commented on Arizona's immigration law. As for her being a bagger, not to many teabaggers are Arab, what's the percentage, like 0.5%? She might be, but I doubt it.

Teabaggers are known for putting their foots in their mouths, among other things. Do your research before you comment. Owned!!

2 for me, 0 for the tea party.

It not their foot they are putting in their mouths which is why the Tea Party protesters are grossed out by the name!

Old 05-17-2010, 02:04 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Miss Michigan shows Arabs' diversity | freep.com | Detroit Free Press
"It would be a revealing photo for anyone. But perhaps even more so for Fakih, given that she's an Arab-American Muslim from Dearborn."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies