Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 12:49 PM

1,461 posts, read 1,528,373 times

Advertisements

No he was not Hitler, nonetheless, more civilians were killed in Iraq than there were British civilans killed in WW2. Bush should be brought before the Hague on war crime charges. There was no need for the war and it was going to happen no matter how he cooked the evidence. He placed this country in more danger than it was in when he took office since he removed the only regional power keeping Iran in check. He concentrated on Iraq and left Afganistan and Pakistan in a mess - a mess that Obama is trying to clean up before Americans just become too war weary to care. Had he not invaded Iraq, I believe Afganistan and Pakistan would be secure and we would be safer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2010, 12:51 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-ham 34 View Post
What blood lie on Obama hand?
Two words - predator drones!

Old 05-18-2010, 12:51 PM

497 posts, read 507,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
So when are you going to post some truth then???
I agree what do you want to hear? Bush didn't put us in debt with this ridiculous war, it's Obama fault! I mean i can put some crap up, if you want or i can let the current president fix the problem Bush put us in, as well as mirroring the truth at people who forget!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I agree what do you want to hear? Bush didn't put us in debt with this ridiculous war, it's Obama fault!
The problem with having simplistic response is that people start laughing at you -
Bush Hitler
Bush put us in debt
Bush has blood on hand, Obama good

It's like talking to a cave man, or a 3rd grader. You will be torn apart with those types of claims except for like minded responses of "yes, bush hitler" (and, unfortunetly, this site has no shortage of those types).

For the record the national debt has existed since this country was founded. If you want to argue, you could say "George Washington put is into debt". Our biggest national expense during the Bush years was Medical (and will iikely continue to be). Military spending was a minor expense compared to it.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Lets see did Bush make lamp shades from the skin of dead jews?

Of course this post is preposterous and I hope you get the reactions you wish for with this nonsense post. But the question of legality with UN resolutions is still one of debate and COULD be a good discussion. Why don't you rephrase your question, cut out the nonsense "Bush is Hitler" crap that makes you look like an idiot, and we can discuss it via UN resolutions, etc.
Unfortunetly, from your simplistic "was Bush Hitler?" basis I have no doubt that you don't have the knowledge to have a legitimate logical debate on the issues.
Listen i am beyond intelligent and i'm arrogant enough to let it be known!!! Wake up first we invade Iraq, then Afghanistan, then what Iran, then what North Korea, Then what Cuba or was it to be France? Trust me i see things miles away!!!! Countries were turning against us with Bush in charge, they were burning our flags with his face on it!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Listen i am beyond intelligent and i'm arrogant enough to let it be known!!! Wake up first we invade Iraq, then Afghanistan, then what Iran, then what North Korea, Then what Cuba or was it to be France? Trust me i see things miles away!!!! Countries were turning against us with Bush in charge, they were burning our flags with his face on it!!!
Is this a joke thread?
You just entered the bizzare zone!

Yeah, you are beyond being intellegent, that we can agree on.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhandle View Post
No he was not Hitler, nonetheless, more civilians were killed in Iraq than there were British civilans killed in WW2. Bush should be brought before the Hague on war crime charges. There was no need for the war and it was going to happen no matter how he cooked the evidence. He placed this country in more danger than it was in when he took office since he removed the only regional power keeping Iran in check. He concentrated on Iraq and left Afganistan and Pakistan in a mess - a mess that Obama is trying to clean up before Americans just become too war weary to care. Had he not invaded Iraq, I believe Afganistan and Pakistan would be secure and we would be safer.
Intelligent individuals see things accordingly!!!! I just get tired of all the blame going to our current president, who's doing what he can to restore us!

Old 05-18-2010, 01:04 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
UHM

we went into afganastan first

the entire congress approved it

the un aproved it

it was multi national

get over it....even obama said we need to stop terrorists

Old 05-18-2010, 01:06 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
What blood lie on Obama hand?
how about the carpet bombing of civilians in pakistan....hmmmm

Old 05-18-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Is this a joke thread?
You just entered the bizzare zone!

Yeah, you are beyond being intellegent, that we can agree on.
Okay so you're saying countries weren't burning flags with Bush's face on it or by invading Iraq was morally the correct thing to do!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies