Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 10:55 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Today Beck took progressives who have come to control public education to task and reported too much about them for them to keep going if enough people see his show. Now I am challenging, again, all you liberals or progressives to watch his show on the website that carries it and then tell me all the untruths he told. It would be fun jawing with any of you who really think what he said was nothing but lies.

Pay special attention to the part about Generation WE when you watch it. That is the generation that was born after 1978 and have all been told all kinds of crap by the teachers' unions, other unions and many other progressive groups.

Hey, all you good old conservatives may watch this if you want to. There is plenty there to make one wonder just how many communists really are around these days.

Watch the show at Glenn Beck Clips 03-05-10 I hope there isn't too much truth there for the progressives who take a chance and watch it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2010, 11:13 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Today Beck took progressives who have come to control public education to task and reported too much about them for them to keep going if enough people see his show. Now I am challenging, again, all you liberals or progressives to watch his show on the website that carries it and then tell me all the untruths he told. It would be fun jawing with any of you who really think what he said was nothing but lies.

Pay special attention to the part about Generation WE when you watch it. That is the generation that was born after 1978 and have all been told all kinds of crap by the teachers' unions, other unions and many other progressive groups.

Hey, all you good old conservatives may watch this if you want to. There is plenty there to make one wonder just how many communists really are around these days.

Watch the show at Glenn Beck Clips 03-05-10 I hope there isn't too much truth there for the progressives who take a chance and watch it.
I would prefer a written recap. Honestly, I can't look at that guy anymore.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:14 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,039,534 times
I'm glad the progressive agenda is finally being exposed for the dangerous influence it is!

Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
I hope Beck has more programs exposing the indoctrination in the schools by these communists, liberals and marxists teachers. It's their life's work to twist the minds of the most innocent among us. They are nothing more than predators on the minds of children for their agendas.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:42 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
Actually, the only reason why most people discredit and ignore him is because he has been proven time and time and time again to present absolute lies or distort the truth to such an extreme so as to make even sensible issues become cast as some radical, extremist cancer on American society. People who are looking to find that will be drawn to it. Most independent thinkers know well enough to avoid it.

One need look no further than the Van Jones lynch mob to see how distorting facts and flat out lying about an individual can have dire consequences on the efforts to get our nation on the righteous path again.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 03-06-2010 at 09:49 AM..

Old 03-06-2010, 01:42 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,073,491 times
Please can it. You people had never used the term progressive until Beck made it one of his rants.
Beck is a junkie, college dropout historical revisionist. Please stop worshipping this man, let alone acknowledging him.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 03-06-2010 at 06:58 PM..

Old 03-06-2010, 04:39 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,479,903 times
Wow.

Funny, I'm a social studies teacher and I haven't received my indoctrination orders yet. I wonder where they are.

I've never heard of most of those groups or events, nor have I heard of the "National Day of Action to Defend Education". But of course, the idiots that listen to Beck will take his word instead of actually going to their local school to verify this stuff.

Still more proof that the Glenn Beck phenomenon is a cult.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:45 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,828,635 times
I guess you are willing to believe whatever you are told to believe from the alter of "beck"lehem.

As much as the "Beck"hoviah witnesses like to pretend that those who disagree with their demi-god are wrong, I have to say that I haven't seen such a pliable following since the beginning of the rainbow coalition.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:49 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times
Quote:

There is a big reason why Beck's arguments ring hollow. True conservatives believe education starts at home. Since this is the case, anything potentially damaging a child might learn in public school should be nullified at the dinner table. Furthermore, if public education is so horrendous, wouldn't a party that touts free market principles be more apt to place their children in parochial schools to begin with?

All these clips do is illustrate the simple fact that most parents agree with the local curriculum. After all, education is the ultimate form of local government. Therefore, one could easily argue conservative principles are losing and this show is nothing more than sour grapes.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:54 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:

Roy its kinda of humorous to see the left jump up and down attack him in every way possible and yet they could not meet your challenge and show even a single lie or distortion in the show.
Apparently they can not show one lie in the show. So they attack him for being a recovering alcholic but they cant prove one thing was a lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies