Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 03:52 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
There was an incident a few years ago in which a Muslim soldier rolled a grenade into a tent and did kill a few of his fellow soldiers. Anyone remember that incident?
Yes, it was during staging for the first Iraq invasion, happened in Kuwait. Can't remember for sure if the perp was muslim or not, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 04:07 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
Here's the link to an article about that incident.

US Muslim who killed fellow soldiers sentenced to death - Americas, World - The Independent

Old 05-23-2010, 04:15 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,504,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
Yo! I don't whine! I don't reside on your side! Git-R-Done!
Troll Planter!! You -R- whining about left-right whatever. The leader of the "left" ordered exactly what you want and you're trolling for some on the left to argue with.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
I've posted here for almost a year.

I could care less if you let that pass.

Buttercup.

Never fool with a crazy libertarian like myself. We have WAAAAAY too many guns

yawn.

Yawn x 2.
Whoop-de-do, a whole year, wow, woman. Do you know the butt from the business end of a gun? Get some sleep, you're a bore, too.

Old 05-23-2010, 05:55 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Umm...doesn't this person live in another country? Unless Yemen allows US troops to step foot on its soil to do the deed, how can we possibly do such a thing? Why must liberals like yourself advocate for the usurping of an ally's laws? As far as talk show hosts, I'm speaking in a general manner that you support the assassination of Americans who use free speech to call for fragging of muslim commanders by non-muslim subordinates.
He is US born and educated. That might be why some refer to him as a traitor. Do we have a right to assassinate him? I don't see why not he is a terrorist after all.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:10 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
He is US born and educated. That might be why some refer to him as a traitor. Do we have a right to assassinate him? I don't see why not he is a terrorist after all.
They could raise money for Army widows by having a lottery among all branches of the military. The winners get to be part of the firing squad. The money raised goes to help the families of the soldiers he killed.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:39 PM

419 posts, read 448,235 times
Quote:
Whoop-de-do, a whole year, wow, woman. Do you know the butt from the business end of a gun? Get some sleep, you're a bore, too.
WOW, Dude, like chill bro, chill.

Jesus. No need to get all angry and confrontation with your keyboard. It won't get you anywhere.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_hillbilly View Post
wow, dude, like chill bro, chill.

Jesus. No need to get all angry and confrontation with your keyboard. It won't get you anywhere.
:d :d :d LMAO, you'll never understand, Dude.

Last edited by Delta Planter; 05-23-2010 at 08:18 PM..

Old 05-23-2010, 09:33 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
No, YOU listen. I didn't make it into a left vs right thing, did I? Go attack someone else, but leave me out of your accusations.
Do you not call yourself Delta Planter on here? Did you not make the following statement in the original post on this very thread?

Quote:
And isn't this clown the left has whined about obama's orders to kill? Better kill him quick, rather than having another nidal hassan accomplished at Fort Hood, TX, back in November. Religion of peace, yeah, right on, bro.

Cleric Urges Muslim GIs to Kill Comrades

Did you not include the words "the left" in this post?

Are you lacking short-term memory?

Or is there some other explanation?

Old 05-24-2010, 12:38 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
Gotta love the muslim cowards hiding behind rocks and goats' tails and screaming "Kill the infidels!" LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies