Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 09:12 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
No, that was the idiot frat boy from Texas who served two terms.

No, lol, I don't think he was embarassed by America.

HE made AMERICANS embarassed to be American!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 09:15 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Please provide a source for Obama "apologizing."
Sorry, but you can do your own work. Just look for his speeches abroad and the accompanying pictures that show him bowing and groveling.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:15 AM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,603 times
I wake up every morning embarrassed by the right-wing crap that comes from some Americans, I would imagine he does too.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:23 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Listen to Caldaron on CNN and the disgusting hussein obama and his criminal hate America administration let this scumbag from Mexico speak out against America right in our congress. This is proof they hate America.

Rush on Calderon

YouTube - Rush on Calderon

Old 05-24-2010, 09:25 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
What I will never understand is how anyone can blame Obama for everything. He only has so much power and most of the damage done took years to do. Not only do you embellish the truth, you also complain about laws that were in place before he was in the Whitehosue. Some laws that you probably agreed with or were oblivious to under Bush. Did you ask the same question about the every president before him? I know you didn't because of seen posts with you praising him.

There are people that hate and disagree with every president. Just because the same people agree with you over and over again does not make you right. You have your views and you're entitled to your opinion but everyone does not share the same hatred of the president that you do and I am sure that he wakes up every morning aspiring to do the best that he can.

I didn't vote for Bush but I didn't hate him and I didn't wake up every morning thinking of ways to "expose" him or make up lies about him. It takes too much energy, especially when he was the president and there was nothing that I could do about it until I got my chance to vote in the next election. You seem very bitter about him winning.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:31 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
The only opposition I have heard to Arizona's new law is the potential for racial profiling. I have not heard any opposition to Arizona's intent to deal with the illegal immigration problem. This new law is effectively trying to treat a hemorrhage with a band-aid. Reducing employment opportunities for illegals is key.

Please provide reputable sources for these allegations as they are news to me. I do not know of any liberals that are in support of an unsecured border, or who support unchecked illegal immigration.

Liberals don't hate America, they just hate ridiculous, inflammatory jargon.
How do you reconcile your hatred towards racial profiling with your preference for a secure border in the absense of federal intervention? You can't. Either the Fed secures the border, or the State takes the necessary corrective action. Since the Fed refuses to secure the border, the result is the *possibility* of racial profiling through State law.

Where's your contempt for the Federal Government and its lackadaisical approach to securing the border? It's non-existent. But yet you cry like a baby over the *possibility* of racial profiling. Do you now see how much a joke liberal mentality is?

You'd rather cry then hold your government accountable. Shameful and embarrassing. And completely expected from the liberal left.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:03 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
What I will never understand is how anyone can blame Obama for everything. He only has so much power and most of the damage done took years to do. Not only do you embellish the truth, you also complain about laws that were in place before he was in the Whitehosue. Some laws that you probably agreed with or were oblivious to under Bush. Did you ask the same question about the every president before him? I know you didn't because of seen posts with you praising him.

You have to remember, facts do not matter to his harshest critics, thats why they listen to Sarah Palin, FOX "News" and Rush Limbaugh.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:16 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
How do you reconcile your hatred towards racial profiling with your preference for a secure border in the absense of federal intervention? You can't. Either the Fed secures the border, or the State takes the necessary corrective action. Since the Fed refuses to secure the border, the result is the *possibility* of racial profiling through State law.

Where's your contempt for the Federal Government and its lackadaisical approach to securing the border? It's non-existent. But yet you cry like a baby over the *possibility* of racial profiling. Do you now see how much a joke liberal mentality is?

You'd rather cry then hold your government accountable. Shameful and embarrassing. And completely expected from the liberal left.
Why the hysterical post? And I never said anything about not securing the border. Is there a reasonable proposal for the border? No. Was there proposed Immigration Reform on the table? Yes, but rejected by the GOP. Who is shameful, the GOP, this should be a priority for discussion NOW. And I say again, clamp down on employment.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:32 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Sorry, but you can do your own work. Just look for his speeches abroad and the accompanying pictures that show him bowing and groveling.
In other words, you cannot even provide an example.

Color me unsurprised.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:35 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You have to remember, facts do not matter to his harshest critics, thats why they listen to Sarah Palin, FOX "News" and Rush Limbaugh.
This is rich, especially since the leftists have the same response to all criticism of obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies