Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 04:40 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
I eagerly await your excellent answer...

Please provide a source for Obama "apologizing."

Conservobots should pack up, move to Arizona, and vote against McCain, by gawd!

Another right wing anti-Obama screed. Shocking!

Still awaiting your excellent answer...

^^^
This
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2010, 04:43 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
More important question----

Do Americans wake up every morning proud...or embarrassed of President Obama?

Old 05-25-2010, 04:46 PM

3,046 posts, read 6,288,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

I wake up embarrassed of obama stinking up the Whitehouse and disrespecting my Country!!!! There's a village in kenya looking for their liar.......

Old 05-26-2010, 05:22 PM

5,476 posts, read 12,245,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
What I will never understand is how anyone can blame Obama for everything. He only has so much power and most of the damage done took years to do. Not only do you embellish the truth, you also complain about laws that were in place before he was in the Whitehosue. Some laws that you probably agreed with or were oblivious to under Bush. Did you ask the same question about the every president before him? I know you didn't because of seen posts with you praising him.

There are people that hate and disagree with every president. Just because the same people agree with you over and over again does not make you right. You have your views and you're entitled to your opinion but everyone does not share the same hatred of the president that you do and I am sure that he wakes up every morning aspiring to do the best that he can.

I didn't vote for Bush but I didn't hate him and I didn't wake up every morning thinking of ways to "expose" him or make up lies about him. It takes too much energy, especially when he was the president and there was nothing that I could do about it until I got my chance to vote in the next election. You seem very bitter about him winning.
Why don't you take a lesson from Obama? He seems pretty skilled in blaming Bush for everything. Not so difficult to understand.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:26 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

Most of us wake up proud of him, and more importantly, most of us wake up grateful that McCain is in the Senate and Palin is on FOX

Old 05-26-2010, 05:54 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
I wake up still embarrassed that this country voted the village idiot, Bush, into office not once but twice. And as odanny says, grateful that McCain and Palin are not in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies