Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2010, 12:26 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,468,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Just as the Republican business interests lobby to not enforce immigration laws so they won't lose their cheap, exploitable labor.

Funny how no one seems terribly interested in going after the ones PAYING the illegals...
I am for going after them! Absolutely!

2,732 posts, read 6,764,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
She looks and acts white trash to me.

And I'm as white as Wonderbread.
Looks White Trash?her expensive clothing?
Acts White Trash?why because she hunts?more rural background?
Is her MINN accent white trash?
Does she chain-smoke?spend her rent money on lotto tickets?
Thanks for the effort and thanks for coming out...

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Who posted the OP? Who continues to post everytime her love object(or someone acting as her) breathes?

Who slobbers and wets herself over a speech by Palin..."""Oh, it was Excellent...ohhh, groan, groan....ooohhh my Sarah"""

But I thank the OP...Palin is good at three things, breeding, screwing suckers out of their money...and providing comic relief in a country that appreciates it!

It is so exquisite to see you lefties take over a thread like you do with your backslapping and carrying on with post after post about something other than the OP's intentions and get by with it. I won't report what has been going on this one since I was once accused of stealing a thread from one post, but someone should report this crap.

I think that I got a reply that came about 3 minutes after I asked for it and it was so obviously cut and pasted without any indication of where it came from. I will report that one because I think it was a thing from either MediaMatters or ThinkProgress. Well, maybe it was from Huff & Puff but it was put together long before my post it answered.

You guys keep up the attacks and see where it gets you.

Old 05-25-2010, 12:29 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,468,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
LOL. Palin two words, hussein obama any time he opens his mouth or course when he is caught without his teleprompter with words written by someone else it is duh mmmm uh I uh hmmm I you know uh I ummm well uh
Or the words "let me be clear" uuuhhhh ummmmmm where did I leave off, I looked up for a second and lost my place.........

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post

The leftists just prefer the criminal con men thug type like hussein obama. I think it also gets under their skin that Palin is attractive, looks and acts like a woman where most of the female Dems in office are butt ugly, look and act like men.

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
That would be true except for one detail. Her book sale numbers were falsley inflated. They were purchased in bulk by right wing book clubs to make it seem as if they deserve Bestseller status. They are now languishing in bargain bins at bookstores and offered as promos at these same book clubs. It's a scam.
The same strategy that Scientology used to get L. Ron Hubbard's books on best seller lists.

John Coale, the husband of Greta Van Susteren and Palin's top adviser, is a Scientologist, and he has hired many Scientologists to work for Palin, so he'd be very familiar with falsely inflating book sales to get books on best seller lists.

Old 05-25-2010, 12:30 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
Clothes cannot cover up her inherent trailertrashness.

And that's not the same as "rural."

Old 05-25-2010, 12:31 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
. Most bullies target someone out of jealousy. Because they have something in their lives that isn't right, and they do not want others to notice, so they attack those which they WISH they were.""

Ya, those repugs sure like to beat up on Obama...must've had really lousy home lives....tsk, tsk!

""Case in point. A bully that beats up on other kids does it because he doean't want anyone to know that at home, his father beats on him..
The libs don't have anything on Palin, so they have to MAKE something up. This guy is moving next door to photograph her family and then try to turn it into something bad.""""

Like everything else you post , you have NO proof of this....but keep on a droolin' !!

The only reason they are relentless with her is because she can be their downfall. If she was not a threat, then they would leave her alone!!!!
Leave her alone? WHO started this thread?
Downfall? Whose downfall???

If Sarah wants to be left alone she is doing a very bad job of making her wishes known.....especially to her slavering worshippers who post a thread every time she breaks wind !

Old 05-25-2010, 12:31 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yes, but there's a BIG A-S difference...EVERYONE including Obama and Biden(who have NOTHING to do with this thread) say silly things sometimes....

BUT EVERY word out of Palin's screeching whining mouth is just plain wrong.....if she could counteract it with once in a while by saying something intelligent(which NORMAL people do) then that would be different.
Do you often listen to Palin's speeches live or just what you get from MM, TP, and H & P? I just wondered since I find too much of what she says to be very good when taken in context with the rest of the speech.

Why are you people so afraid of her? Is it because you see her doing an excellent job of taking many of your people apart? I really do wonder how someone so stupid and with such a horrible voice can continue to be attacked by lefties, like you. Surely there is a reasonable answer but I never see anyone talking about it.

Old 05-25-2010, 12:32 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The leftists just prefer the criminal con men thug type like hussein obama. I think it also gets under their skin that Palin is attractive, looks and acts like a woman where most of the female Dems in office are butt ugly, look and act like men.
Because we cannot have a discussion about Palin without you trying to make it about Obama.

Again. And again.

And I do not find Palin attractive in the slightest. She looks like a man, with man hands...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies