Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 04:28 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,225,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
Well, he's acting like a dictator, maybe that's why. He doesn't care for Jews (Israel) nor does he care for the American people. He throws his friends under the bus, I'm sure there is no limit to his lack of caring and loyalty. I guess he would be more like Saddam, then Hitler.
At least he doesn't shoot them in the face like what's his name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2010, 04:43 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
How soon they forget......

YouTube - A Trip Down Memory Lane

Old 05-27-2010, 04:44 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,975,456 times
Quote:
What would you call him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
A disappointment so far.
To put it mildly

Old 05-27-2010, 04:51 PM

470 posts, read 1,155,546 times
Quote:
Whether you like him or not or think he is doing a bad job or good, does anyone think he should be compared to one of the most disgusting people of all time? Last I looked, Hitler ordered millions to be killed. He told lies and used propoganda to blame others for the problems of society.
I have seen pictures of Obama with the same mustache (photo shopped onto him) as that piece of sh-- and I wonder what the hell society is thinking. I hated Bush and I wouldn't even have referred to him this way. So what kind of idiotic comparison is this? Did people sleep for 8 years? Has anyone in the US recently killed millions that we didn't hear about? Anyone else seen these ridiculous posters?
Because hyperbole is a common thing to resort to when engaging in political discourse in this country.
And,frankly, most of Obama's critics are so poorly educated that making comparisons of him to Hitler (or a Marxist) and not feel foolish doing so.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:04 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocytus View Post
Because hyperbole is a common thing to resort to when engaging in political discourse in this country.
And,frankly, most of Obama's critics are so poorly educated that making comparisons of him to Hitler (or a Marxist) and not feel foolish doing so.
I find it so funny that you think his critics are poorly educated. Becasue the "smart" supporters are the ones that live in la la land. He's doing a CRAP job, and that doesn't seem foolish to you???
Are you smart because you voted for him or are you smart and that's why you voted for him? I am dying to know!

Old 05-27-2010, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocytus View Post
And,frankly, most of Obama's supporters are so poorly educated that they cannot see how he is taking the country to Hell in a handbasket.
Corrected your post.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:11 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,588 times
Quote:
I find it so funny that you think his critics are poorly educated. Becasue the "smart" supporters are the ones that live in la la land. He's doing a CRAP job, and that doesn't seem foolish to you???
Are you smart because you voted for him or are you smart and that's why you voted for him? I am dying to know!

I think you're no smarter than the candidate you voted for. Most conservatives say the didn't vote for McCain rather they voted for Palin. Nuff said.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:47 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,617 times
Quote:
Whether you like him or not or think he is doing a bad job or good, does anyone think he should be compared to one of the most disgusting people of all time? Last I looked, Hitler ordered millions to be killed. He told lies and used propoganda to blame others for the problems of society.
I have seen pictures of Obama with the same mustache (photo shopped onto him) as that piece of sh-- and I wonder what the hell society is thinking. I hated Bush and I wouldn't even have referred to him this way. So what kind of idiotic comparison is this? Did people sleep for 8 years? Has anyone in the US recently killed millions that we didn't hear about? Anyone else seen these ridiculous posters?
Maybe the confusion came in because Obama is the idiot and Hitler is the worst name anyone can think of to describe him?
Not only is he an idiot but also a crook that could care less about you or anybody else.
All Obama cares about is HIS agenda and OBAMA, just like that is all HITLER cared about.
All he has going for him is the fact that he is a smooth talker IF he has time to write it all down ahead of time.
I bet Hitler had the ability to flow naturally and cover up as he talked.
Obama has to hide.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
I think you're no smarter than the candidate you voted for. Most conservatives say the didn't vote for McCain rather they voted for Palin. Nuff said.
I voted for McCain, not his running mate, as I wasn't taken in by the smooth talking con man on the other ticket, as were those who voted for him.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:59 PM

469 posts, read 579,263 times
Why not? It makes at least as much sense as comparing Bush to Hitler. When you don't know what you're talking about you resort to this sort of lame brain argument. In this situation the reason might be to give liberals a dose of their own medicine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies