Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2010, 11:43 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,349,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Obvious View Post
I'm sitting here laughing about you guys bawling about all this hate. Seems to me you all are the ones spitting the venom. I'm starting to fear for my safety lol
There's a joke here alright, but it isn't what you think!

That's OK Cap'n, intellectual and social dinosaurs have their place too.... in museums or the dustbins of history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 11:46 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,890,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Sounds like a line from the 1970s. Anita Bryant - is that you?

No I'm not the orange juice lady , but thanks for the compliment .

Old 05-29-2010, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntamedOhioan View Post
"Disagree" means you say "I don't like gays, but whatever, it's none of my business. Just as long as they stay away from me, I don't care."

"Hate" is "Gays are an abomination to God. I actively campaign against any recognition of them as people. Though they have families with kids, I do not want those kids to have any sort of benefits whatsoever because their parents are gay. If somebody is dying and loves someone of the same sex, and has been with them for years, they should not be allowed to stay at their bedside because their relationship is sick and wrong."

So, yes, the Family Research Council HATES gays and their families, sorry. Which clashes with Jesus' message of loving ones neighbor and turning the other cheek and judging not. More like the Pharisees, if you ask me.

Obviously you do not know about the subject you bring up . So I'll just ignore what you say until you talk about something you do know ..

Old 05-29-2010, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
If you were referring to me I said that my HUSBAND served, my SISTER IN LAW served, my BROTHER IN LAW served, my FATHER served and many of my NEIGHBORS are currently serving. That is hardly my husbands cousins nephews etc. etc......

And if the closest you have ever come to parenting is watching your dog -- well that answers quite a lot of questions doesn't it?

If your promoting honosexuality on your children ,I rather be his dog than one of your kids .

You have no control over what they do so you call others who disagree with you ' haters ' and other names like homophobes, well I'm not a a homphobe , But what if I said you are a pervereted sick child abuser who cares more aout being PC than your own children ? Accusing you of it wouldn't make it true ,would it ?

Old 05-29-2010, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
But our female soldiers ARE being sexually harassed and assaulted by the straight men they are serving with, especially when they are out on deployment in countries like Iraq where prostitution is outlawed because of Muslim law. So the straight male soldiers have no outlet for sexual release. In countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, our female soldiers are afraid to use the latrines at night for fear of being raped. Some of these female soldiers died of dehydration because they were refusing to drink liquids late in the day. What rock have you been living under?

There are countless reports of these assaults and outrageously, it's been going on for years. Of the news links I've provided, the oldest article dates back to 2004. Anyway, this is one of the reasons that I would never want to serve in the military, nor would I want any female I cared about to serve in the military.

t r u t h o u t | Military Hides Cause of Women Soldiers' Deaths

US Female Soldiers Raped by Male Comrades Have Trouble Seeking Justice

Rapists in the ranks - Los Angeles Times

Sexualized Violence Against Female Soldiers Going Largely Unpunished - The NewStandard

Rape and the Military : NPR

Reported Cases of Sexual Assault in Military Rise : NPR

The Nation: The Plight of Women Soldiers : NPR

All lies told by feminist and other libs . They are just as willing as the men they persecute and blame when they want to run back home . Women shoudl never be in combat positions .

Women use to serve as clerks and nurses and they were not abused, but then they had self respect unlike most today . There are some young and ignorant who are recruited or trying to escape poverty and those I feel sorry for.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Ok, not a hater. Socially retarded. Is that better? Un-PC enough for you?

Calling me names won't make you look any better, you've already done enough to yourself .

Old 05-29-2010, 12:22 PM

Young peopel all have raging ormones and they 'ALL' want to have sex ! Only difference is when the women do it, they scream rape and the men pay . Some do it to get out of war ,others get caught and place blame on men . The woman gets a check for life claiming stress and the young man gets his rep ruined for life .

Old 05-29-2010, 12:26 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,975,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Young peopel all have raging ormones and they 'ALL' want to have sex ! Only difference is when the women do it, they scream rape and the men pay . Some do it to get out of war ,others get caught and place blame on men . The woman gets a check for life claiming stress and the young man gets his rep ruined for life .

Old 05-29-2010, 02:00 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,434,321 times
Apparently, the fact that some people are rapists should prevent anyone from doing anything. I know I'm not leaving my house anymore. Not worth the risk.

Old 05-29-2010, 02:21 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,618,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
If your promoting honosexuality on your children ,I rather be his dog than one of your kids .

You have no control over what they do so you call others who disagree with you ' haters ' and other names like homophobes, well I'm not a a homphobe , But what if I said you are a pervereted sick child abuser who cares more aout being PC than your own children ? Accusing you of it wouldn't make it true ,would it ?

Did I call you a 'hater' or 'homophobe'? No? Then what in hell is your point? You brought me into that particular post by dismissing my experience as fifth hand information. I corrected you. Instead of owning it you know accuse me of calling you a hater ---- show me where.

Rule number one of debate --- keep to the argument at hand. By going off in any number of tangents you prove your position indefensible. Which it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies