Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 08:22 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
And don't forget, this is an important part of the base of today's Republican Party. They're lunatics.

Â*FRC: DADT Repeal Will Increase Gay Rape | News | Advocate.com
Wonder if the FRC worried when STRAIGHT soldiers were raping other soldiers ?????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2010, 08:30 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
It's pretty clear that "The Family Research Council" is just a hate group.

Old 08-07-2010, 08:44 PM

1,175 posts, read 1,785,898 times
Naw....we already have that....

News clip awhile back ...."8 troops (all men) gang raped another troop (also male)......."

Apparently these eight men were of the view that forced sodomy does not necessarily make one homosexual.....but of course how could one engage in sodomy with a same sex victim if the thought of doing do did not arouse you?...

What ever.....the freak show rolls on......

Old 08-08-2010, 03:00 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Obvious View Post
I don't believe that. I am curious to see how commands handle sexual harassment complaints by straight soldiers against the gay ones. That'll be interesting.
While in the Navy I celebrated my divorce by drinking heavily the night it was final. A guy I thought was my friend offered to make sure I got back to my ship safely. When I awoke, I was at the base police station. They witnessed him try to have his way with me and quickly put a stop to his action. He was kicked out of the Navy.

Old 08-08-2010, 03:10 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
I won't speak for other branches of the military because I didn't serve in those branches. Serving on a Navy ship is hard to imagine unless you lived it for yourself. For six months a year you are at sea living in very tight quarters. The sleeping quarters on my first ship had 200 men sleeping in the same room, three racks high and twelve racks per aisle. All 200 of us had to share 9 showers, 9 toilets, and one TV (at sea they played movies on one channel and recorded TV shows on the other channel). Working in the engine room, we pulled 18 hour work days 7 days a week when at sea.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:04 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Cells View Post
Naw....we already have that....

News clip awhile back ...."8 troops (all men) gang raped another troop (also male)......."

Apparently these eight men were of the view that forced sodomy does not necessarily make one homosexual.....but of course how could one engage in sodomy with a same sex victim if the thought of doing do did not arouse you?...

What ever.....the freak show rolls on......
It's the power trip over someone else that arouses them.

Also some men would stick their willie in a hole in the ground. Do you think they are aroused by dirt and grass?

Old 08-08-2010, 09:10 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,256,191 times
The report does not disclose any percentages or figures. I believe this report like I believe pharmaceutical companies conducting and paying experts for their own drug trials.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies