Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 09:23 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LOL

Don't you think teh gheys would rape straight solders anyways if they really wanted too?

Jesus. How much more stupider can the anti gay people be?

They do, but they will get bolder with the law on their side, just like they do with the kids in their pride-less parades . Little kids dragged there by their 'parents' are witnessing all kinds of sexual perversions and nakedness .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Obvious View Post
I'm not anti-gay. I am however, in favor of preserving our military's readiness.
Gays and their activists don't care about that. They just want to stir the pot and conduct their little social experiment. Nobama doesn't even care about gays, he's doing this so he can wrap up their vote.
Some things are just better left as they are. What do you know about the military anyway? I mean, besides what nancy pelosi told you?

I'm not anti-gay either because the beautiful word has nothing to do with the lifestyle , but I am anti-homosexuals who promote their agendas like in this insane idea .

Old 05-27-2010, 09:26 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
And don't forget, this is an important part of the base of today's Republican Party. They're lunatics.

Â*FRC: DADT Repeal Will Increase Gay Rape | News | Advocate.com
I thought Christians were supposed to put the best construction on everything!

Old 05-27-2010, 09:33 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times

YouTube - Hitler & Nazis Were Gay - American Family Association

Old 05-27-2010, 09:34 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,466 times
Quote:
And don't forget, this is an important part of the base of today's Republican Party. They're lunatics.

Assuming that the 8.2% of "homosexual in nature" rapes were committed by gay members of the military, an influx of gays in the military would only increase that statistic. Isn't that common sense? Maybe it's being used as a scare tactic, but is it true?

Old 05-27-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
The Family Research Council would rather have them:

What a nice picture, just think Amercian women use to have self respect and morals, ' thanks for the memories.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:42 PM

1,179 posts, read 975,374 times
Quote:

More fear mongering from the flat earth types. Gays have served alongside heterosexuals in the service since it all began. We should show them the same respect we show all the other soldiers who fight and die for our country.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:45 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
More fear mongering from the flat earth types. Gays have served alongside heterosexuals in the service since it all began. We should show them the same respect we show all the other soldiers who fight and die for our country.
I agree.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:06 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I would bet the farm that few, if any, of those sexual assaults committed by gays were on other gays. Otherwise, why the need for assault? Just go somewhere and do it in private.
That's incredibly bad reasoning. Why would a heterosexual man assault a heterosexual woman, if they could "just go somewhere and do it in private"?

Old 05-27-2010, 11:44 PM

613 posts, read 1,054,782 times
When I was in Iraq (03-04 and 07-08) there were tents that you knew not to go into at night because they were gay hook up place. Everyone I know in the military is against this I see bad things coming ahead if this goes through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies