U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 12:27 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,413,324 times

Advertisements

Well research the information on here and tell me what you think is a lie. Links from reputable sources please.

YouTube - American Heritage- KKK Lynching (killing) Republicans D9-P2-1000
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 12:28 PM

469 posts, read 538,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Not unless that is all you can see. You too could use a bit of education on the history of the republican party, along with the OP. And how it ties to the present day republican party.

Hint: Republican party was strong in states that are currently blue. I bet you didn't know that either.
Yes, I did. Until quite recently the Democratic party was the official party of the KKK.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:07 PM

From it's inception the Republican party, minus a few hiccups, has been steadfast, equal rights for all, regardless of race. And to the misfortune of the Republicans, the Democratic party has been steadfast, the party of racists. The misfortune comes in when in the late '60s the Democratic party slowly migrated from outright racists to puppy dog racists. KKK members are racists, but not puppy dog racist. The KKK doesn't like the Republican party and we don't like them, but they falsely believe that equal rights for all is better than the puppy dog racism that the Democratic party now supports.

Thank you for confirming my suspicion. Your hint tipped your hand.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:19 PM

31,371 posts, read 33,973,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilpin Girl View Post
From it's inception the Republican party, minus a few hiccups, has been steadfast, equal rights for all, regardless of race.

You call the Compromise of 1877 a hiccup?

Quote:
The misfortune comes in when in the late '60s the Democratic party slowly migrated from outright racists to puppy dog racists.
I guess expecting a logical argument was asking too much.

Quote:
The KKK doesn't like the Republican party and we don't like them,
That must be why David Duke ran as a Republican.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I guess expecting a logical argument was asking too much. [/font]

Most black Americans don't understand puppy dog racism. That's why it's so effective.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:50 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,244,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
How many black Republicans are in Congress currently?

Funny if republicans are racists how come they have hispanics and asians curently in the congress.

PS to be in the congress you have to be elected... maybe none ran for reoublicans recently or democrats beat the repuiblican minority contenter.
After all maybe they picked another asian or hispanic or maybe even a white person who was better qualified or had a better message.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:58 PM

3,382 posts, read 3,769,081 times
Quote:
From it's inception the Republican party, minus a few hiccups, has been steadfast, equal rights for all, regardless of race. And to the misfortune of the Republicans, the Democratic party has been steadfast, the party of racists. The misfortune comes in when in the late '60s the Democratic party slowly migrated from outright racists to puppy dog racists. KKK members are racists, but not puppy dog racist. The KKK doesn't like the Republican party and we don't like them, but they falsely believe that equal rights for all is better than the puppy dog racism that the Democratic party now supports.

^5....
I have been explaining this exact thing for years. I have also shown how it is true. I have a post I started on here, that shows the racism of the dems from the begining, until current date. People can't handle it, so they try and throw sarcasm as a way to dispute.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:06 PM

2,105 posts, read 1,288,514 times
Quote:

I see, so you about generalizations of racism directed at Republicans yett have no compunction about using that same broad brush on Democrats. Har-dee-har.

You're hopelessly caught up in the football team aspect of it yourself. Physician, heal thyself.

People like you, on both sides of the aisle, are the main reason as to why I will never, ever join a party.

GO TEAM!

Old 05-28-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
You call the Compromise of 1877 a hiccup?
Over 150 years of history and "the Great Betrayal" is your best shot?

Quote:
That must be why David Duke ran as a Republican.
David Duke successfully ran for political office as a Democrat. He switched to the Republican party in 1989 when he was repudiated by Republicans and lost elections. What party does former KKK member Senator Robert Byrd still claim? (D)

Old 05-28-2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
I see, so you about generalizations of racism directed at Republicans yett have no compunction about using that same broad brush on Democrats. Har-dee-har.

You're hopelessly caught up in the football team aspect of it yourself. Physician, heal thyself.

People like you, on both sides of the aisle, are the main reason as to why I will never, ever join a party.

GO TEAM!
Somebody has got to be brave enough to speak the truth. And keep speaking it until the truth sinks in. If we just let the liars talk, if we just let the moral degenerates tell the story, we will never achieve a moral and just reality. Black American deserve to be full and equal partners. Instead they continue to eat the tripe the Democrats feed them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies