Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 01:23 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,674 times

Advertisements

We develop an individual awareness of the passage of time. Changes take place slowly, or quickly. Some things might drive me crazy when other earthlings don't seem aware at all. As I age, I am feeling better about generation gaps. History repeats itself. I can't do a thing to stop the government/corporate/social ills, but I can steel myself physically, and psychologically, and adjust my daily habits accordingly. If I have to fly under the radar, I will happily do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2010, 01:24 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
what else is it when one of the troubles the op sites that people should "stick to their own kind" yes, he does add to the mix by bringing up the lack of religion in schools and the "morals" and the rest. the core of what the op has trouble with is they see the world doing things he finds immoral, the top of his list seems to be race mixing and sexual practices "that should be left in the shadows"
There is a racial thread about this so why don't you take your lies and half truths back to that one .

Old 05-30-2010, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
We develop an individual awareness of the passage of time. Changes take place slowly, or quickly. Some things might drive me crazy when other earthlings don't seem aware at all. As I age, I am feeling better about generation gaps. History repeats itself. I can't do a thing to stop the government/corporate/social ills, but I can steel myself physically, and psychologically, and adjust my daily habits accordingly. If I have to fly under the radar, I will happily do so.

Sounds like something ut a the germans mouths when Hilter was taking over . Please don't take this wrong but you can run but you can't hide !

Sooner or later they will come for you too and their will be nobody left to defend you .

Old 05-30-2010, 04:03 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Not to turn this into a gov is after us or change the subject, but actually this is on subject on the thread .

They are also selling our most endangered resource,to the rst of the world ' WATER' ! Nestles ' a sweddish co. ' has contracts for many of our natural springs , CocaCola sells bottled water to world also .

The seed supply is in trouble, the gov has a seed bank of organic seeds yet trying to pass a law where we can't keep seeds . Monsanto is infecting the poor nations and America with bio seeds that pollinate with other seed and stops it from producing . They control our food and water they control us all .

We are being divided and conquored on many front while we also have to fight those who are killing our kids in other ways .

Most of our troops are fighting in what some of s think is illegal war with hands tied . Most are patriotic although maybe decieved young white men who are dying, not a racist statement, but a fact . Most minorities will vote and stand up for the gov , { as evidenced by this last election ] . Many white military are conservative who will not be easily convinced thats why they are on the terror watch list and the only ones who can be called ' terrorist ' now , the radicals are basically off of it .
I did not know that spring water from natural springs was being sold to other countries. That's an eye opener and you are dead on right that if our food and water can be controlled, WE can be controlled.

I did know about the processes in place to control food, even the growing of it along with control of seeds. Many people here in Nebraska are buying heirloom seeds for their home gardens so they can save the seed from year to year. The demand for and sale of heirloom seeds for home gardens has skyrocketed the past few years. In fact, home gardening, itself, has seen a resurgence the past few years but that is partly due to the down economy.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:49 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I did not know that spring water from natural springs was being sold to other countries. That's an eye opener and you are dead on right that if our food and water can be controlled, WE can be controlled.

I did know about the processes in place to control food, even the growing of it along with control of seeds. Many people here in Nebraska are buying heirloom seeds for their home gardens so they can save the seed from year to year. The demand for and sale of heirloom seeds for home gardens has skyrocketed the past few years. In fact, home gardening, itself, has seen a resurgence the past few years but that is partly due to the down economy.

Michigan Citizens for Water Cons

This is one group fighting the selling of water from Michigan.

I also wonder why after Obama was elected we need a Great Lakes Czar?

Old 05-30-2010, 04:56 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,191,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I could say the same to you. grow up???? please this country is in no more "trouble" than it was before obama took office the trouble you have is your views and your values are not represented enough when you look at our country. that does not mean we are in serious trouble. will you clarify your post about doing what you have, standing up? or do you prefer to just side step the question?
----please this country is in no more " trouble" than it was before obama took office--

The country's debt is at an all time record ( since Obama took office)

I would call that "trouble "

Old 05-30-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post

Yep and Ted U.N. Turner has bought much of the land over Americans biggest aquifer . A rancher fought him tooth and nail to save it from his commy clutches but ted won . he has his buffolo grazing above it now . Imgine where that waterr will go in times of draught .

if anyone plants any bio seeds in the area it will infect the heirloom plants .

They are offering the poor starving Haitians the Monsanto seeds , many are refusing them because it will cause them to have to buy from Monty forever . But they are starving so it's a terrible choice .

Old 05-30-2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Michigan Citizens for Water Cons

This is one group fighting the selling of water from Michigan.

I also wonder why after Obama was elected we need a Great Lakes Czar?

It is actually against the law to sell water or privitize it for sale, but who cares about the law !

Whats another zar amoung conrads !

All this hype about the wind mills is just that hype, also the solar panes need batteries to store electricity and china is the only place on earth known to have the 'rare earth' that makes batteries work , so all those green folks may soon be in the dark with the rest of us .

it's a hard rain gonna fall, old hippy song by Leon Russel. hehe

Old 05-30-2010, 05:21 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Yep and Ted U.N. Turner has bought much of the land over Americans biggest aquifer . A rancher fought him tooth and nail to save it from his commy clutches but ted won . he has his buffolo grazing above it now . Imgine where that waterr will go in times of draught .

if anyone plants any bio seeds in the area it will infect the heirloom plants .

They are offering the poor starving Haitians the Monsanto seeds , many are refusing them because it will cause them to have to buy from Monty forever . But they are starving so it's a terrible choice .
That aquifer is the Ogallala aquifer, one of the largest in the country and it covers a central multi-state area. That's the one that my own well dips into and that the farmers pump from to irrigate their crops here.

Old 05-30-2010, 05:24 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
It is actually against the law to sell water or privitize it for sale, but who cares about the law !

Whats another zar amoung conrads !

All this hype about the wind mills is just that hype, also the solar panes need batteries to store electricity and china is the only place on earth known to have the 'rare earth' that makes batteries work , so all those green folks may soon be in the dark with the rest of us .

it's a hard rain gonna fall, old hippy song by Leon Russel. hehe
Whoa.....how do municipalities do it?? There is subdivisions with wells that sell to home owners. However, they are licensed. It is type ll or type lll here in Michigan. Depending on the amount.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies