Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 02:08 PM

418 posts, read 1,090,279 times

Advertisements

Nancy " Let them eat cake " Pelosi should be in a straight jacket. She is totally out of her mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2010, 04:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Well then you should be happy, Roy.

Y'all can have your little back-slapping party!

Lord knows, some of the cons on here do their damndest to silence liberals, so I suppose I am not surprised to see this comment of yours.

You want to talk about weak? Weak is rejoicing the lack of input from those with different points of view. But that's OK Roy, you feel safe among the flock, right? Who is weak again?
I never fail to get among the progs when they are busy slapping each other on the back about one of their threads. You have to know that since you are in those things now and then.

Old 05-30-2010, 06:24 PM

20,343 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Lord knows, some of the cons on here do their damndest to silence liberals, so I suppose I am not surprised to see this comment of yours......
Of course in the real world it's ain't the cons that demand "fainess doctrines", establishment of "free speech zones" on college campuses (of ALL places), hate speech legislation, demand that certain speakers get removed from college campuses..............

Old 05-30-2010, 06:28 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,704,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Nancy Pelosi should stick to talking about things she knows about !

Botox, for example.
That's FUNNY, Marmac . . . too bad it's so right on!

Old 05-30-2010, 07:23 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,194,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
To be fair, not all that is wrong in the USA but certainly she is representative to whats wrong in DC.
As we have seen all to often on this forum. The excuse " Well the republicans did it too"
Well damn, If I see a bunch of people throwing rocks at their neighbors house that doesn't mean that I need to do it too.
I like to think that I can learn from someone elses mistakes. Using someone elses mistakes as an excuse for your own isn't learning its simply repeating.

---"Well the Republicans did it too"--

Lame excuse they use when the Obama election was all about change.

We had this same thing play out in state politics ( years back) in Minnesota.

A woman (Dee Long....Democrat) became leader of the Minnesota House
She proclaimed it would be a new era in politics and the " good ol boy" network was gone.

A TV reporter caught her on the ski slopes in Colorado at the time she was supposed to be attending leadership meeting at tax payer expense.
Her response was that others had gotten away with it in the past.

Fortunately, MN voters in her district didn't " buy it" and her political career ended.

Old 05-30-2010, 07:31 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,194,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Buettner View Post
Nancy " Let them eat cake " Pelosi should be in a straight jacket. She is totally out of her mind.

She should have been in a straight jacket during Obama's State of the Union speech.

At least it would have prevented her from standing to applaud every 3 words that came out of Obama's mouth.

It would have prevented her glares at VP Biden when he didn't leap as soon as her.

Old 05-30-2010, 07:59 PM

34 posts, read 65,706 times
Roy I know you have secrete affection for her. I can tell by the way you write about her

Old 05-30-2010, 08:13 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Pelosi blames Bush administration for BP oil spill.

Pelosi blames Bush administration for BP oil spill. | Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/pelosi-blames-bush-administration-for-bp-oil-spill-95175304.html#ixzz0pLftqZKh - broken link)
This would be funny if it weren't so sad. What is she thinking, or maybe smoking. After all she is from San Francisco...??

Old 05-30-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
---"Well the Republicans did it too"--

Lame excuse they use when the Obama election was all about change.

We had this same thing play out in state politics ( years back) in Minnesota.

A woman (Dee Long....Democrat) became leader of the Minnesota House
She proclaimed it would be a new era in politics and the " good ol boy" network was gone.

A TV reporter caught her on the ski slopes in Colorado at the time she was supposed to be attending leadership meeting at tax payer expense.
Her response was that others had gotten away with it in the past.

Fortunately, MN voters in her district didn't " buy it" and her political career ended.
THEY do like to use that excuse for things they do. Just say that Republicans have done and they are justified, in their own eyes.

Old 05-30-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
Roy I know you have secrete affection for her. I can tell by the way you write about her
YOU among all these nice folks know better than that from previous talks with me about Madame Pelosi. Did you forget that instead of saying bs like so many people I just say Pelosi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies