Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 11:53 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,747,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
So you also see a problem with the character of the IDF as displayed in this video?

Not the character of the IDF but the character of the individuals in this video. Yet this has nothing to do with the matter at hand. You wish to be the judge and jury because you hate Israelis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2010, 11:57 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,474,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
You all forget the palestinians didn't want what is Israel UNTIL the Israel land was formed by the un.
What planet are you living on? They didn't want the land? They didn't want it, because they already had it.

Quote:
If it is so important for the palestinians to have their own country, then why does the arabs refuse to give them a place ?
Because the Arabs didn't steal their ancestral lands at gunpoint.

Quote:
Palestinians have always been trouble makers, wanting something for nothing, all thru history. Even the other arabs don't want them!
That's an interesting claim, coming from the side that usually claims that the Palestinians didn't emerge as a distinct nation until the 1960s. Neither claim is remotely true, but at least they cancel each other out.

Old 05-31-2010, 11:58 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,704,132 times
Since when has truth been anti-semtic?

Old 05-31-2010, 12:03 PM

94 posts, read 69,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I'm waiting for one to come on CD on tell what hell the Israeli civilians are going through right now just hoping and praying a rocket sent in revenge doesn't strike their house.

They live in constant fear don't you know?

Those 'rockets' have killed <30 people since 2001. lol come on, those 'rocket' attacks didn't come until decades of occupation and illegal settlement.

Israel pretends she is an innocent victim but she's the one dishing it all out.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:03 PM

119 posts, read 249,101 times
Israel HAS to protect itself. It had no choice.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:48 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Not the character of the IDF but the character of the individuals in this video. Yet this has nothing to do with the matter at hand. You wish to be the judge and jury because you hate Israelis.
No, I hate violence.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:32 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,214,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Some of us have been in combat and understand the term restraint.
Some of us deeply question over kill tactics.
I have a profound respect for IDF and for most the Israeli's that I have met.
That doesn't mean that I think their government is above reproach.
Nor does it mean that I hate Israeli's.
I will never deny that Israel finds itself in a tough position. It also can not be denied that due to their extreme actions at times that they contribute to the problem.
Would I call the police about my neighbor if no matter what the police took their side no matter how wrong the neighbors were?
After a few times you take the hint.
The USA is the police in that scenario.
We condemn Russia for doing what Israel does, yet Israel gets support. We don't even attempt to disguise our favortism.
Not so different than China and N.Korea.

Old 05-31-2010, 03:54 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,793,123 times
I love it. Israelis attack an aid cotilla and then anybody that dares to offer a critique is by default a "Jew Hater."

What a bunch of Bull. Who are these people??

Old 05-31-2010, 03:55 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
I love it. Israelis attack an aid cotilla and then anybody that dares to offer a critique is by default a "Jew Hater."

What a bunch of Bull. Who are these people??

YouTube - "It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")

Old 05-31-2010, 04:00 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie_77 View Post
Israel HAS to protect itself. It had no choice.
LOL..the George Bush defense. Sadaam did have an army even though he didn't have WMDs. These guys had sticks and knives..Cmon man, get real. LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies