Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 06:17 AM

1 posts, read 888 times

Advertisements

Tigerlily24...So you know, there is no "Humanitarian Emergency" in the Gaza Strip. They have food, water, medical facilities. So when they talk about "Humanitarian Aid", it is a right out lie. These people are Anti-Israel and nothing more. Also never mentioned is the fact that Egypt is there helping Israel with the blockade...Why? Because of the terrorist ties in the Gaza Strip. Have a drink of that water.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 06:54 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,191,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldTheBeans View Post
If it was aid why weren't the Israeli's allowed to search the cargo? I guess if you had rockets shot at you daily you'd search the ship too. I say Israel should sink all the ships and starve the bastages out.
Good post, good question.

I agree !

Old 06-02-2010, 11:32 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony P. View Post
Tigerlily24...So you know, there is no "Humanitarian Emergency" in the Gaza Strip. They have food, water, medical facilities. So when they talk about "Humanitarian Aid", it is a right out lie. These people are Anti-Israel and nothing more. Also never mentioned is the fact that Egypt is there helping Israel with the blockade...Why? Because of the terrorist ties in the Gaza Strip. Have a drink of that water.

Agreed. There is no one starving or dying of thirst in Gaza. This was a blatant attempt by radicals to create an international incident. This was not a "humanitarian" mission, but one designed to provoke violence by running a military blockade. The flotilla knew-

1. that there was a blockade
2. to run the blockade undetected would be impossible
3. that when discovered, there would be a confrontation

Obama and his friends are certainly anti- Israel and not the friends of our allies. It is just another layer pulled back to reveal what lies under the personna of Obama.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:38 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony P. View Post
Tigerlily24...So you know, there is no "Humanitarian Emergency" in the Gaza Strip. They have food, water, medical facilities. So when they talk about "Humanitarian Aid", it is a right out lie.
And you know that. How?

Quote:
These people are Anti-Israel and nothing more.
Anybody in their position would be.

Quote:
Also never mentioned is the fact that Egypt is there helping Israel with the blockade...Why? Because of the terrorist ties in the Gaza Strip. Have a drink of that water.
What water? Egypt has lifted its blockade. They implemented it to begin with on political reasons (Hamas winning democratic elections).

I see the water from the Dead sea is magical.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:38 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Agreed. There is no one starving or dying of thirst in Gaza. This was a blatant attempt by radicals to create an international incident. This was not a "humanitarian" mission, but one designed to provoke violence by running a military blockade. The flotilla knew-

1. that there was a blockade
2. to run the blockade undetected would be impossible
3. that when discovered, there would be a confrontation

Obama and his friends are certainly anti- Israel and not the friends of our allies. It is just another layer pulled back to reveal what lies under the personna of Obama.
Ethically you've got to be one the most callous doctors in America. How old are you now? I can only assume your senile.

* since the intensification of the siege in June 2007, "the formal economy in Gaza has collapsed" (More than 80 UN and aid agencies)

* "61% of people in the Gaza Strip are … food insecure," of which "65% are children under 18 years" (UN FAO)

* since June 2007, "the number of Palestine refugees unable to access food and lacking the means to purchase even the most basic items, such as soap, school stationery and safe drinking water, has tripled" (UNRWA)

* "in February 2009, the level of anemia in babies (9-12 months) was as high as 65.5%" (UN FAO)

Old 06-02-2010, 11:40 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldTheBeans View Post
If it was aid why weren't the Israeli's allowed to search the cargo? I guess if you had rockets shot at you daily you'd search the ship too. I say Israel should sink all the ships and starve the bastages out.
As if Israel won't be returned the favor. Let them try and see what happens. It just might what we need at this time.

An Irish ship (MV Rachel Corrie) is on its way. Can't wait to see how Israel handles it.

Old 06-02-2010, 05:07 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Ethically you've got to be one the most callous doctors in America. How old are you now? I can only assume your senile.

* since the intensification of the siege in June 2007, "the formal economy in Gaza has collapsed" (More than 80 UN and aid agencies)

* "61% of people in the Gaza Strip are … food insecure," of which "65% are children under 18 years" (UN FAO)

* since June 2007, "the number of Palestine refugees unable to access food and lacking the means to purchase even the most basic items, such as soap, school stationery and safe drinking water, has tripled" (UNRWA)

* "in February 2009, the level of anemia in babies (9-12 months) was as high as 65.5%" (UN FAO)

Most callous physicians? I am 50. I am kind to my patients, but we were not trained to be idiots 25 years ago.

There is NO STARVATION in Gaza. I guess if you do not like naval blockades, the simple solution would be to stop lobbing rockets into Israel. Now suppose that Mexico was launching rockets into Dallas. Do you think that we would be as kind to the Mexicans as the Israelis are to the citizens of Gaza? Hell no. There would be a full scale invasion and removal of the government.

If the Arabs want peace-

1. stop attacking Israel
2. stop supporting international terrorism
3. elect officials who will not loot the treasury

It is pretty simple stuff. Gaza invites misery by thier own hand and deserves the pity of no one. Save pity for those who are innocent victims, not those who incite violence and suffer the consequences of thier own actions.

Old 06-02-2010, 05:17 PM

329 posts, read 201,879 times
Gaza is now turning down the aid Israel is trying to deliver from the ships. Yeah they sure are starving. This whole thing could have been a big show to slip some munitions in the back door.

Old 06-02-2010, 05:21 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Most callous physicians? I am 50. I am kind to my patients, but we were not trained to be idiots 25 years ago.

There is NO STARVATION in Gaza. I guess if you do not like naval blockades, the simple solution would be to stop lobbing rockets into Israel. Now suppose that Mexico was launching rockets into Dallas. Do you think that we would be as kind to the Mexicans as the Israelis are to the citizens of Gaza? Hell no. There would be a full scale invasion and removal of the government.

If the Arabs want peace-

1. stop attacking Israel
2. stop supporting international terrorism
3. elect officials who will not loot the treasury

It is pretty simple stuff. Gaza invites misery by thier own hand and deserves the pity of no one. Save pity for those who are innocent victims, not those who incite violence and suffer the consequences of thier own actions.

AMEN BROTHER

Old 06-02-2010, 06:02 PM

515 posts, read 716,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycessna View Post
I can't believe the bizarro world I am living in... whats good is bad and whats bad is good..

How could any of you Libs out there sit there and say Isereal is the cause of this?? I have tried my hardest to learn as much as possible about the history what has been going on over there and really I don't blame them..

these were not a bunch of peace nicks bringing water and fresh medical supplies... that is an absolute lie!!

prior to leaving port the crews chanted "death to isereal", they announced that they were not going to stop and allow inspection of their cargo, and when the troops landed on one of the ships they were attacked with pipes..

I saw one blogger today say that the troops entered the ship while everyone was sleeping and killed them! whoa??? are you kidding me??

It is sooo obvious they wanted this confrontation to happen...

its like me running through a police barricade and when they approach me I reach into my jacket and pull out a wallet in such a way I get shot... you libs would be all over the net blogging about how the cops shot a man who tried to hand them his wallet???

I really cant belive the stupity..
And I am surprised that no one has yet commented on the fact that almost immediately there were massive demonstrations by Arabs and other anti Israel mobs in front of Israeli embassies and consulates in hundreds of cities worldwide!

Co ordinated in advance of the confrontation? You betcha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies