Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 04:23 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
You are funny!!! I give you props!! YOU want me to live by Darwins laws, or by ape laws, ohhhhhh noooo, what shall I ever do???? Oh goodness I'm scared your influence will hinder me....oh nooooooooooooo....what shall I do? Help help help!!!! People like you are so funny
I suggest you live by the laws that are formulated by duly elected representatives within the framework of the Constitution. Dull, I know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 04:23 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,306,909 times
Oklahomans are some of the most patriotic, God fearing people I have ever met. You have to a respect a state that is willing to honor the NRA and its members with a license plate. No such thing in the Liberal paradises like Mexifornia

Old 06-02-2010, 04:30 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
You have to a respect a state that is willing to honor the NRA and its members with a license plate.
Why?

Old 06-02-2010, 04:30 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,779,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I make fun of Muslims, doesn't bother me. I just deal with Christians more and so do most people, considering there are more of them in the US. If Muslims ever gain the political clout (i.e. saying 'This candidate doesn't believe in ALLAH' and somehow it's relevant) that Christians currently have, then you will see a lot more people denouncing the religion, I can guarantee you that.

Wow. And you still think the bible is relevant? I studied the bible (and religions for that matter) in college and high school and went to more churches and bible studies than I can count. I've read the bible front to back (included the omitted texts) more times than I can remember.

Going to bible study groups (which were EXTREMELY popular when I was in high school) cemented my Atheism.

Yep wow, the Bible is STILL and FOREVER will be revelant...sorry to burst your bubble dude. You'll be in our prayers......

Old 06-02-2010, 04:42 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,779,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I suggest you live by the laws that are formulated by duly elected representatives within the framework of the Constitution. Dull, I know.

HAHA! Dude you are FUNNY! Hey, read real close now, ok? Are you close to your computer? Ok now read this....I am ex-military and ex-police. Never been arrested or detained or any reason. Never been acccused by our wonderful laws that I have FOUGHT to keep sacred you eigmo. Man, people like you are too much. Our Constitution, really dude? Really? I did not know that. I didn't know I should do what it says, but thanks for the heads up

Old 06-02-2010, 04:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
Yep wow, the Bible is STILL and FOREVER will be revelant...sorry to burst your bubble dude. You'll be in our prayers......
Eh. Most of the 'bible' is nothing but myths carried over from other religions/belief systems.

But if that's your cup of tea, then I'm definitely not stopping you from believing.

Don't pray for me and I won't think for you

Old 06-02-2010, 04:45 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Oklahomans are some of the most patriotic, God fearing people I have ever met. You have to a respect a state that is willing to honor the NRA and its members with a license plate. No such thing in the Liberal paradises like Mexifornia.
Please tell us again why you've thrown Iowa under the bus. Last month you were calling that state "real America."

Old 06-02-2010, 04:47 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,468,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Why?
why not?

Old 06-02-2010, 04:49 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Oklahomans are some of the most patriotic, God fearing people I have ever met. You have to a respect a state that is willing to honor the NRA and its members with a license plate. No such thing in the Liberal paradises like Mexifornia
I was a member of the NRA, as was my Father. The NRA has turned into something we can't support anymore.

I have a plate on my car with a whales tail on it. My money supports conservation of our natural resources.... I'd say preserving our land and oceans so we actually HAVE someplace to be patriotic about is good enough for me.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:59 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Aren't you *******s supposed to tolerate everything, including religion? I don't see that from you based on that post. Talk about a contradiction.
Do you insult every person you ask a question?

I think liberals tolerate everything but evil, stupidity, injustice, and, you guessed it, intolerance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies