Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 04:17 PM

148 posts, read 308,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
it seems like every week something like this happens now.. and it will only get worseevery time i turn on the news now i am worried that i'm going to here that some city got nuked..the world grows more unstable every single day.. it's not a bubble ready to burst, it's a super volcano ready to blow.!!!
Ya coz the World is so much more dangerous than during the World Wars, the Franco-German conflicts, the Napolonic Wars, the Conquest of the Americas, the enslavement of Africa, the Religious wars in Europe, the Crusades etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 04:22 PM

78 posts, read 72,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
LMAO corrupt evil agenda. Seriously stop crying you are making me laugh to much. I was putting forward a very plausible situation that may have made him gone off the deep end.Anyone know the race of the folks he killed?
I think his point was to basically say not to apply "American" reasoning to this tragedy. The shooter snapped, plain and simple. It had nothing to do with illegal immigrants. Such occurences are rare in the UK, but common here in the US. Over here, people would probably not make such a big deal about some crazed loon shooting up a town because he lost his job or something, but in the UK specifically, it's rare and people *should* be shocked and disgusted by that level of violence.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
LMAO corrupt evil agenda. Seriously stop crying you are making me laugh to much. I was putting forward a very plausible situation that may have made him gone off the deep end.Anyone know the race of the folks he killed?
Fool, you embarrass yourself and your country. This is from the BBC in case you have never heard of it you silly hick it is the British Brodcasting Corporation, the U.K.'s state broadcaster, but check out the National Enquirer or Stormfront because that seems more to your taste.

BBC News - Cumbria shooting rampage death toll reaches 12

Note the pictures of the Victims obviously Albino Africans

Old 06-02-2010, 04:25 PM

328 posts, read 195,644 times
Are you done whining and personally attacking people now? Or do we need to change your diaper for you. I know what the BBC is. I rarely watch it but I know what it is. I wasn't making accusations of the race of the victims just wanted to know what they were. How about you stop being a troll and accusing someone with a different view of things of being a racist.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Are you done whining and personally attacking people now? Or do we need to change your diaper for you. I know what the BBC is. I rarely watch it but I know what it is. I wasn't making accusations of the race of the victims just wanted to know what they were. How about you stop being a troll and accusing someone with a different view of things of being a racist.
How about you learn that the rest of the World does not view the World like you, especially here in Europe. Watching this on Irish, British, French and Euronews channels, you are the first person I have come across to make such an ignorant leap in the dark.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:32 PM

1. It's not ignorant its a possible reason. 2. I never said ANYONE saw the world the way I see it. I really don't care if they do. Obviously if the world doesn't see that the U.K government is allowing more and more illegals into the country and soon enough England won't be English anymore but a mixture of 3rd world illegal immigrants. I am glad that is what you want for your future. Makes me sick to my stomach I remember a few years back sinn fein said it would rather have africans move to Ireland than the English. That is a sick mind.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:34 PM

This is how common this is in the U.K. and probably more so than most other European nations. The fact that this is so so so so so so so so so so Rare that European gun control works.

BBC News - Mass shootings and gun control

Old 06-02-2010, 04:36 PM

Gun control only lets the government control its law abiding citizens. Criminals still have weapons.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:38 PM

78 posts, read 72,001 times
Quote:
1. It's not ignorant its a possible reason. 2. I never said ANYONE saw the world the way I see it. I really don't care if they do. Obviously if the world doesn't see that the U.K government is allowing more and more illegals into the country and soon enough England won't be English anymore but a mixture of 3rd world illegal immigrants. I am glad that is what you want for your future. Makes me sick to my stomach I remember a few years back sinn fein said it would rather have africans move to Ireland than the English. That is a sick mind.
You're talking to a Protestant and a pro-loyalist here. I hate Sinn Fein as much as the next person, but this incident had nothing to do with illegal immigrants. Google it, FFS. The guy had family problems and was involved in an altercation with other cabbies the night before. In US terms, he basically just "went postal", but on a grand scale.

If I got to the stage where I felt nothing but hatred and hurt, I'd just put a gun to my head. I would never want to take anyone down with me. He was clearly a troubled man. I wish he could have got help.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:38 PM

958 posts, read 1,102,280 times
May they rest in peace.
That said , tell me about Gun control and how good it works?? if just one person had a firearm, how many whould still be alive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies