Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 03:57 PM

328 posts, read 195,976 times

Advertisements

So do millions of others...........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 03:59 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post
But that is the standard operating procedure of the libs...nasty, VILE, personal attacks upon anyone who dares to question or to attempt to stop their dangerous agenda.

And all this from those who expect us to believe all the lies coming out of their leader's purple lips!

If this is the worst they can come with about Gov Brewer, she's got my vote for President.
How is calling out a lie a "nasty, vile, personal attack," meemy?

Old 06-02-2010, 04:20 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
It is? Both sound like LIES to me. Or is Brewer's lie okay and Blumenthal's not?

Brewer tells conflicting stories about dad's war effort

Too bad for the 1070 supporters...their hero has been outed as a liar. Won't help Brewer's campaign either.
Yep, she lied about her father's death in 1955. Now my math tells me that that was 55 years ago and maybe she got religion after she reached majority status.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Sure, blame it on the source. You wouldn't tolerate lying from those opposed to your political philosophy..but now it's okay?

Brewer lied and she's been busted for it. Nobody would be painting her into any "corner" if she'd told the truth to begin with..

The fault lies with her..Stop making excuses.
I really wonder how big that corner will be since most Arizonans agree with that law that libs are trying to get rid of. She will be elected in spite of this lie being used against her by the other side. Hide and watch as she pulls it off.

I am much more interested in what she and Obama will have to say to each other tomorrow. Yep, he is going to try to get here to take that law back and she will tell him to go to hell.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,075 times
Why do these idiot politician continue to lie about the stupidest things? Moron liars on both sides of the aisle!

Old 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,863,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post

All GOP voters must now vote for the Democrat in this race otherwise they don't care about lying!.......LOL
Yes, Brewer has some explaining to do, but I am certainly not voting for a democrat in the AZ governor's race. Our last governor, who was a left-wing democrat screwed up this state BADLY. Janet Napolitano bankrupted this state with her wreckless spending policies. She even borrowed on our state's lottery money. Jan Brewer is working to balance our budget.

The democrats have done their fair share of lying as well. We still haven't heard the full story of the whole Sestak case.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
This is not fair because you had that ready for use when handy. These people won't accept that one until the media tells them about it and that won't be happening.

I wonder how many more lies about military service will come out before both sides are through. I am starting to wonder if I was really in Germany and Italy in 1956 and 1957 with the US Army. Nope, I have records to prove that, but it appears that these people, even The Man, tried to tell a lie and got caught.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:31 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,863,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I really wonder how big that corner will be since most Arizonans agree with that law that libs are trying to get rid of. She will be elected in spite of this lie being used against her by the other side. Hide and watch as she pulls it off.

I am much more interested in what she and Obama will have to say to each other tomorrow. Yep, he is going to try to get here to take that law back and she will tell him to go to hell.
Most Arizonans support the law because we have seen the damage illegal immigrants can cause for a state. We have seen the crime, the trash left behind by illegals, the cost to schools and hospitals, the taking of Americans' jobs, the home invasions.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:34 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yep, she lied about her father's death in 1955. Now my math tells me that that was 55 years ago and maybe she got religion after she reached majority status.
No. She lied about her father's death just recently. In fact, the complete interview was just published yesterday. I guess she has yet to reach "majority status" huh?

Brewer tells conflicting stories about dad's war effort

Brewer's a liar, she got busted...and now all you hypocritical wingnuts are making excuses. I love it

Old 06-02-2010, 04:34 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,428 times
Interesting. Republican Apologists 101.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies