Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 07:50 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,922,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
No way!

Personally, I prefer the 5 day game version of cricket (test cricket).

7 hours a day for 5 days
I agree ... from a seat not too far from the beer tent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 08:38 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Kentuckian View Post
I have decided that I will boycott the South Africa World Cup. Their genocide of the Afrikaners (White Africans) due to their racism against White people is the basis for my boycott.

I've noticed that Hollywood celebrities are spending their time selling their good deeds to the media (Hey look at me! I'm donating money to a good cause! Look at me!) in an attempt to gain a good image and hide their obvious stupidity. I've also noticed that none of their charitable donations goes to help the Afrikaners suffering at the hand of Black South Africans. Apparently, when it happens to White people, it doesn't really matter.

An attempt to help the Afrikaners escape this genocide would likely be labeled as "racist" by left and the mainstream media.
Boycotting the World Cup is about as futile as boycotting the Olympics...

Old 06-02-2010, 08:46 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
The Afrikaners ARE African,why would they leave?

Perhaps the other Africans should stop murdering them?

Too easy for you?
I guess you never heard that "payback is a *itch!". Do you think that if Bernie Madoff gets roughed up (or worse) in prison anyone will be upset on his behalf? Maybe, will they opine thus publicly? Probably not.

H

Old 06-02-2010, 08:51 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
I agree with the abstract proposition that the settlers should not be subjected to genocide, even in light of the crimes they perpetrated against the native Africans for centuries.
I doubt anyone disagrees with this.

What is happening in Zimbabwe -is also an issue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
I agree ... from a seat not too far from the beer tent
ha ha how else do you get the beer-cup snakes ??

Old 06-02-2010, 09:15 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
LOL....it is one of the few things in their handbook...
You do realize that the poster was calling for a race war earlier in the thread??

Old 06-02-2010, 10:01 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
I guess you never heard that "payback is a *itch!". Do you think that if Bernie Madoff gets roughed up (or worse) in prison anyone will be upset on his behalf? Maybe, will they opine thus publicly? Probably not.

H
Ahhh so killing innocent people solely because of the color of their skin is okay due to something terrible in the past...nice.

That IS what you are stating right???

Old 06-02-2010, 10:18 PM

146 posts, read 399,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
I am not calling for a Race War I am saying one is going to happen. You can only push people so far and do nothing to protect them before they take things into their own hands. Yes most governments have declared war on whites. Idiotic laws aimed at giving a minority a hand while all it does it make for unsafe conditions in the working place,minority only scholarships, allowing millions and millions of illegals into the countries and then just either allowing them to stay or giving them amnesty. Telling Americans no matter their race to press 1 for English. Give me a break. Eventually the dam will break.
The liberals don't seem to realize that "minority only" scholarships and other such stuff go against the very idea of equal rights. The liberals seemed to have declared war on the White male....and instead of trying to make everyone truly equal, they seem to want to make White men second class citizens so that everyone can succeed except them. The Black pride that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson always seem to talk about takes no heat from the meda....but mention White pride????Ahw heck no!

Apparently equality doesn't apply to Whites.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:24 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
The Afrikaners ARE African,why would they leave?

Perhaps the other Africans should stop murdering them?

Too easy for you?
'
If they are so African, why did they expend so much energy trying to separate themselves from Africans?

Old 06-02-2010, 10:26 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
The liberals don't seem to realize that "minority only" scholarships and other such stuff go against the very idea of equal rights. The liberals seemed to have declared war on the White male....and instead of trying to make everyone truly equal, they seem to want to make White men second class citizens so that everyone can succeed except them. The Black pride that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson always seem to talk about takes no heat from the meda....but mention White pride????Ahw heck no!

Of course none of these "minority only" scholarships and other such stuff have anything to do with how whites excluded these folks from everything........apparently history doesn't apply to you.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:29 PM

4,432 posts, read 6,984,164 times
Quote:
The liberals seemed to have declared war on the White male....and instead of trying to make everyone truly equal, they seem to want to make White men second class citizens so that everyone can succeed except them.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies