Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 03:23 PM

146 posts, read 399,404 times

Advertisements

I have decided that I will boycott the South Africa World Cup. Their genocide of the Afrikaners (White Africans) due to their racism against White people is the basis for my boycott.

I've noticed that Hollywood celebrities are spending their time selling their good deeds to the media (Hey look at me! I'm donating money to a good cause! Look at me!) in an attempt to gain a good image and hide their obvious stupidity. I've also noticed that none of their charitable donations goes to help the Afrikaners suffering at the hand of Black South Africans. Apparently, when it happens to White people, it doesn't really matter.

An attempt to help the Afrikaners escape this genocide would likely be labeled as "racist" by left and the mainstream media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 03:25 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,431,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Kentuckian View Post
I have decided that I will boycott the South Africa World Cup. Their genocide of the Afrikaners (White Africans) due to their racism against White people is the basis for my boycott.

I've noticed that Hollywood celebrities are spending their time selling their good deeds to the media (Hey look at me! I'm donating money to a good cause! Look at me!) in an attempt to gain a good image and hide their obvious stupidity. I've also noticed that none of their charitable donations goes to help the Afrikaners suffering at the hand of Black South Africans. Apparently, when it happens to White people, it doesn't really matter.

An attempt to help the Afrikaners escape this genocide would likely be labeled as "racist" by left and the mainstream media.
I love the World Cup.

I bet you were speaking out against apartheid too...right?

Old 06-02-2010, 03:25 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,447,937 times

Old 06-02-2010, 03:29 PM

146 posts, read 399,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I love the World Cup.

I bet you were speaking out against apartheid too...right?
Apartheid is wrong, and so is genocide. If this were White people committing genocide against Blacks I would still boycott it.

EDIT: Also, I'm real sure that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are boycotting the WC as well. (sarcasm)

Old 06-02-2010, 03:30 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
["in before the lock"]
hahahaha!

Old 06-02-2010, 03:37 PM

438 posts, read 503,327 times
Quote:
Apartheid is wrong, and so is genocide. If this were White people committing genocide against Blacks I would still boycott it.
There is genocide of White people. That sort of hyperbole is something the far right spouts. Black South Africans are the vast majority of victims of the violence taking place there but somehow it is always the White South Africans that concerns critics of South African violence.

If the violence is too much, there is nothing stopping the Afrikaners from leaving and many have left. It is not like the Black South Africans are forcing them to stay to kill them. Even now there is a Whites ONLY town in South Africa.

Old 06-02-2010, 03:44 PM

4,023 posts, read 7,372,180 times
These afrikaners can go in the US.

Old 06-02-2010, 03:46 PM

220 posts, read 222,814 times
Quote:

just how are you going to boycott?

Old 06-02-2010, 03:54 PM

4,432 posts, read 6,983,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner71 View Post
just how are you going to boycott?
Yes how are you going to boycott? Did you also boycott the Rubgy world cup and Cricket world cup that happened in South Africa too? (Most South African fans of the Rubgy world cup and Cricket world cup events that turned up to those events were white and probably Afrikaner. )

Last edited by other99; 06-02-2010 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 06-02-2010, 03:56 PM

328 posts, read 196,073 times
With you 100% RK.At least someone else has the blinders off to reality and can see for themselves what is going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies