Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 03:25 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Not sure who you're referring to, but i'm certainly not confused. Nothing in the quoted post is remotely true.

not referring to you- referring to your pal there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 03:31 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I know what you mean. Look at what these stupid Americans did!

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.

I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the

Deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American

Citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million

Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation *******'. It was

Done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.

It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now... If they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today.

Lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation

******* into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.
Operation Wet Back (no space - damn censors) in case anyone doesn't believe it.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:37 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
Quote:
Operation Wet Back (no space - damn censors) in case anyone doesn't believe it.

It is sickening how they censor HISTORY. That is what it was called. I am starting to believe we need to get rid of liberals just as much as all the anti-American illegal immigrants. Both are equally destroying this country.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:42 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,120 times
People who want the illegals should hope that they get them as neighbors. 8 assorted kids, 5 dogs, 9 junk cars, boom boxes belting out Mexicano love songs 24/7. 5 big bright white lights glaring in your windows, garbage bags flipping over from the pooches...and flying into your yards, a never ending stream of relatives living in dead RV's out back...speeders racing their buddies...noisy ATV's doing wheelies in front of your house. Drunken parties.
it happened to a friend of mine, and she bought them out.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:41 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,093,497 times
Quote:
What's your point? People who aren't college educated and aren't rich can't have have an opinion of immigration laws? That's not only stupid reasoning, it's un-American. Shame on you.

PA/NY/NJ/CT are heavily Republican states? Hmmmmm....me thinks someone is confused. Each of those states voted Democrat in the last 4 Presidential elections.
No Genius, it's to indicate that those who don't have a college degree, aren't rich and are over 35 are more likely to be mis-informed and influenced more and more easily than those with degree's and that are affluent. Did you look @ those responses? Did you notice the their opinion's on the topic? Shame on you. The espousing of "private sector" and "taxing the rich" along with tax breaks on those who create jobs, well my friend, those same people...don't have a problem or see it as a large problem since they're the one's making a profit or business off of it...and those of your opinions. What's Un-American is the endorsing of one position and condemning the other. It's called a flip-flop. It's simple logical reasoning...some get it, obviously some don't.

And each of them voted DEM in the Presidential elections, but how did they vote in their state houses? Their State congress? Too funny.

Thanks for playing right into it.

Old 06-04-2010, 05:11 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
No Genius, it's to indicate that those who don't have a college degree, aren't rich and are over 35 are more likely to be mis-informed and influenced more and more easily than those with degree's and that are affluent. Did you look @ those responses? Did you notice the their opinion's on the topic? Shame on you. The espousing of "private sector" and "taxing the rich" along with tax breaks on those who create jobs, well my friend, those same people...don't have a problem or see it as a large problem since they're the one's making a profit or business off of it...and those of your opinions. What's Un-American is the endorsing of one position and condemning the other. It's called a flip-flop. It's simple logical reasoning...some get it, obviously some don't.

And each of them voted DEM in the Presidential elections, but how did they vote in their state houses? Their State congress? Too funny.

Thanks for playing right into it.

LMAO- So people who oppose illegal immigration aren't intelligent or informed? There are plenty of people with degrees who are not affluent and some are actually pretty stupid. I worked with a guy who had an MBA and he couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. He was eventually fired. Then you have your communications or liberal arts majors working 30K per year clerical jobs.

YouTube - JAY LENO, 6/4/96 - "JAY-WALKING": "QUIZ FOR COLLEGE KIDS"

Old 06-25-2016, 02:26 AM

729 posts, read 429,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Nobody ever accused American voters of being intelligent.
The same could be said for voters in other countries, like Mexico, since they vote for many corrupt and inept politicians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidus View Post
True, just look at the election of 2008.
True!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies