Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 09:35 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,006 times

Advertisements

Ok, I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt, but I just can't....deport her ass back to wherever her ancestors are from....see how she likes it then....she is an IDIOT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 11:37 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Sixty two years ago the many Jews who came out of the camps tried to go back to their homes. Most found that there was no home to go to. All their personal property was gone. Their businesses were taken over by others. Their land was gone and someone else was living in their homes. Since they had no proof of what was there, most of them left Europe. If you ask many of the elderly left from that time, most would have preferred to go home to a place and culture that they understood. But for most that was impossible. Since sixty two years have passed most people under the age of 62 were born there. Israel is their root country and not Germany or Poland. You ask any Israeli citizen and they will state that they are Israeli. They do not add ancestry countries from multiple generations to it as many Americans. And as to me I am AMERICAN. Period.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:46 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
GOOD freaking GOSH! You're doing it again! The woman just stated that Jews should leave Israel and be dispersed across the world and you are talking about Neocons and crap.

You people freaking AMAZE me in how you try to divert and obfuscate any issue in which you are engaged.

Try, PLEASE TRY, and stay on topic.

I realize that's next to impossible for ya, but quit the bull**** and address the OP, PLEASE!
It's hard to address Teabaggers, they get so emotional.

See above.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactionary View Post
As the late, great Tony Snow once said to Helen Thomas: “Thank you for the Hezbollah view”.

Liberal apologists will excuse anything their side does, no matter how hateful and disgusting.

"Thank you for the Hezbollah view" ............and this is something that conservatives point to proudly. What does that say about their intellectual curiosity? Non existent. Tony Snow, professional liar from FOX "News" who deflects real questions from this woman with poisonous sarcasm.

The rightwing suffers from an utter inability to look inward. It categortically assigns blame to others for its mistakes, and Tony Snow did it as well as any propagandist ever could. He was trained well at FOX "News"

Old 06-04-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
She has backed Gibbs into a corner more than once. You do know that he represents Obama, I hope.

I'm all for her backing ANYONE into a corner. Since when did asking pertinent questions that addressed real issues (The story about WMD, the civilians killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, etc..) become partisan? And here is something you might want to consider someday:

The truth is not partisan. It's not "Us versus Them" when it comes to asking questions that need answered, as conservatives are trained to believe. Self criticism is again missing from any conservative dialogue. Partisan hackery makes it impossible

Old 06-05-2010, 12:41 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
MAN that is one ugly lady.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:51 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Classical propaganda. From the camera angle to the questioning. Setting up an ancient women than editing for god knows what.

Let us see it unedited to start with.

If David Duke said "N*ggers need to go back to Africa" would you be interested in the context of the statement?

She said what she said and her words in the video provide all the vile context needed to demonstrate she is an ignorant antisemite.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:38 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
Why is this old b*tch allowed into the Whitehouse as if she is a respected journalist?
Apparently, "respected" is a subjective term.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:43 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,487,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Since the UN essentially approved of Israel in 1948, I would assume you could also imply that Israel is also anti-Semitic. Nice one.

Time to surrender the race card. You're sounding too much like a whiney little liberal.

Either u pretend to or u really don't understand my comment...

The "balance of powers " in the 182 - whatever nations in UN is antiamerican/antisemitic...

The dwarfs conspire to ...bring down the giants...

They r funny...

Old 06-05-2010, 05:48 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude1948 View Post

She should be fired, now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies