Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 04:05 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,323,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
They are criminals. If they had done to China what they did to this country, they would have been taken out back and executed which is what should have been done with them here.
HAHAHAHA, and if the illegals had entered China illegally like they do to us, they'd be taken out back and executed as well. Touche.

Old 06-05-2010, 04:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
=whatyousay;14488670]Follow the money trail and you'll see who is backing big pharma, big banks, big insurance, and let's not forget about those 7 digit bonuses given to the CEO's at Fannie and Freddie!
whatyousay; you know his wittle sheeple, just don't get it, we can pull the wool over their eyes over and over and over AGAIN!

Old 06-05-2010, 05:17 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideandseekforever View Post
Uncle Juans? Haha...the Latino thought police strike again!!! I guess I'm a thought criminal for not keeping in step...oh well...

I'm Hispanic...I'm only 24 and when I think about it...I'm honestly pretty conservative. I'll probably end up voting Republican if they get rid of people like Sarah Palin.
The problem is, a huge percentage of Repubs think very highly of Sarah, and others like her. "Real Americans", e.g. white, non-Hispanics; "Drill, Baby, Drill" with no acknowledgement of safety issues, etc. I was considering voting for McCain until about 4 sentences into her acceptance speech at the RNC. It's the "no-nothing" strategy.

Quote:
California was not a solid blue state until Pete Wilson was elected and started Mexican bashing. Don't forget that state gave us Nixon and Reagan. But California is not what we Democrats are after. We are after Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and the ultimate prize of Texas. That will mean the Republicans will NEVER be in the White House again. That is the goal.
Good luck with Colorado. Notoriously independent.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
OK, then the criminals are Obama's biggest supporters.

By the way, China shoots protesters. I don't think you want to use them as your barometer for arbiters of what is lawful.
They shoot troublemakers and rabble rousers. There is a difference.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:17 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
The problem is, a huge percentage of Repubs think very highly of Sarah, and others like her. "Real Americans", e.g. white, non-Hispanics; "Drill, Baby, Drill" with no acknowledgement of safety issues, etc. I was considering voting for McCain until about 4 sentences into her acceptance speech at the RNC. It's the "no-nothing" strategy.

Good luck with Colorado. Notoriously independent.
Doable. Not easy. Comes down to the suburbs of Denver pretty much. The city is blue. Boulder is blue, Grand Jct and Colorado Springs are red. Win the Denver suburbs and you win the state.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:00 PM

53 posts, read 28,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideandseekforever View Post
Uncle Juans? Haha...the Latino thought police strike again!!! I guess I'm a thought criminal for not keeping in step...oh well...
No thought police, just the no nonsense call it the way it is dude. You are not a criminal for being Hispanic and a conservative Republican, you are just a sucker for supporting a party that views you as a criminal and a leech on society.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:24 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Doable. Not easy. Comes down to the suburbs of Denver pretty much. The city is blue. Boulder is blue, Grand Jct and Colorado Springs are red. Win the Denver suburbs and you win the state.
Yeah, I've lived in CO 30 years. I'll believe it when I see it. Surprising things can happen.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:29 PM

9 posts, read 11,663 times
In my experience, most Hispanics are very pro-life and generally very family oriented. Within a few years I'm sure even more will be independent, because clearly neither party has been able to deal with the problems they face today.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:34 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,285,627 times
Quote:
That is a gawd damned joke if ever I saw one! The GOP has its own criminals- CEOs, big banks, big pharma and big insurance that it puts its interest in.

why is the mods allowing this post?

Old 06-06-2010, 12:43 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,285,627 times
Quote:
Jews are about 2.5% of the electorate and declining. Mexicans are about 15% and climbing. And will climb even more after the next amnesty which will hopefully be this year. Mexicans are the future.

your only hoping for all to get amnesty to help your woman jump the system to become a citizen. That is your problem. You do not give a care for the rest of the country, only what you want and your woman. You might love her and think it should be easy, but then we would have enemies to the safety of the Nation at risk if there was no checks and time for investigating. See, the basd ones will not wait for years to become a citizen before doing something to show wha tkind of trash they really are. I understand this causes you and your woman grief, but look at it like this; would you allow ANYone to walk in your house, doesn't matter if you know them or not, bring their families, they use up everything in the fridge, they sleep in your beds, and generally take FROM you and not say get the hell out? I bet you wouldn't let them in in the first place. It's the same thign with amnesty for illegals!! Why is it so hard for the idiot looney nuts in support of amnesty to realize they are asking for their own destructioin with amnesty?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies