U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM

2,914 posts, read 4,310,784 times

Advertisements

Say it ain't so!

Quote:
Would someone remind us again why the nation elected this man to be president? A man with no resume, a man with no experience in running anything other than a political campaign, a man who is ignorant of history, economics, and technology? A man who is shallow and lazy? A man who shares neither character nor temperament with the American people in this vast republic? How did this happen?

Voters were smitten by the ideological handmaidens of identity politics and the promise of big government. The identity politics substituted a cosmetic profile for character and experience. The promise was that big government has the benevolent power and enlightened expertise to remake America from the top down into a more capable, more caring, kinder, gentler, and more respected place.
Amazing, absolutely amazing. With all that's been and is being written about this failure, it's hard to believe that The nay-sayers (the left) will vehemently deny all that is written here and elsewhere, bank on it. I've got my beer, sitting and waiting. C'mon. It's almost funny, if it wasn't so true.

American Thinker: The Smallest President
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 07:08 PM

515 posts, read 634,807 times
Hey! Someone has read my mind! I coulda (as in shoulda, woulda, coulda) written that myself...and most of the comments too!

It will be interesting to see what happens now that the dems themselves are turning on obummer...and please don't go demanding links for proof...you can read for yourself all about the many dem candidates, Nationwide, who do not want obummer's "help" with their campaigns.

There seems to be quite a few dems suddenly wanting to distance themselves from their chief puppet.

Stay tuned; this situation is about to get very interesting indeed.

Old 06-06-2010, 07:10 PM

9,880 posts, read 9,207,769 times
Can anyone say George Soros? George Soros is the man and the money behind the push to put Obama into the Presidency. George Soros is no friend of America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies