Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 06:14 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Well you don't mind if we are saying that you can keep Obama and go whereever he came from...since we still don't know where he even came from and what his real intentions are...

Where are the jobs? Where is America right now...the country that is appologizing for liberating Europe and always ready to help out other countries in need....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Storm View Post
I was watching the local news station this morning and was reading the ticker on the bottom when it says the Salamander in Chief Barry is meeting in the White House, the leader of the people who danced in the streets after 9-11 and will be offering aid possibly to Gaza......I guess he has taken his stance with these animals.

I am going on record now. If this @#$#@$ appologizes to that animal for Americans, please, keep in mind, he is absolutely not speaking for me and most people I know. How do you host the leader of the people who wants to kill Americans and also attack Israel?

Obama would have sunk to an all new low.

Remember November 2, 2010......take out the trash!!!
Couldn't agree with you more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is the true Barry Obama.

Pro Muslim
Anti Israel
Anti Buisness
Anti Capitalism
Pro Nation of Islam
Anti military
Pro abortion
Anti gun rights
Pro Illegal alien
Anti state's rights
Pro 60s radicals
Anti family

I wonder how many of his voters from 2008 are just choking on their ill fated decision at this time?
Good short list. Wouldn't be hard to do a longer one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
1. Kept us out of additional needless wars.
2. Ended the federal persecution of medical marijuana providers.
3. Kept an addled warmonger and his creationist sidekick out of power.
4. Gotten us accustomed to being a world citizen rather than a world ruler, which we should've done a long time ago.
This is a great list, don't ya think? All good results for this country, all measurable, just like the jobs he has "created".

BTW, it's a short road from world citizen to world slave. Look around, we're on that road.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 06:18 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
If some people abuse it, so what? They're only screwing up their own lives. Most people will find it whether it is legal or not, but Americans are now at least able to cultivate it safely in our own country instead of funding god-knows-who in Latin America.

There's never been a remotely good argument for any criminalization of cannabis, but criminalization of its medical properties is mere sadism. Now, don't go thinking I give Obama more credit for permitting it than I do; I think it is minimal decency, not anything heroic. But it's more than we could expect from the other party.

There is NOT ONE randomized, blinded, prospective study showing the medical effectiveness of pot. Not one. The science is junk science and case reports without randomization, retro-spective, and poor control groups. Please show me that study (it does not exist- we reviewed all the available literature for our state legislature).

Pot is for getting high- period. There is no real medical use of marijuana and it is a facrce for people who want to get high.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:26 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuba View Post
Well evangelical christians werent going to vote for Obama in the first place because hes black,muslim....ect

Obama really isnt losing anything important with this.
Such ignorance about Christians and what they stand for. They stand for all the things Obama is not, and has nothing at all to do with his race or religion, but his values, principles, ideology and agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
they werent going to vote for him, because he is a dem, nothing to do with him being half black etc....

they know that the dems are racist, and bigoted, and only serve to fill their own pockets. plus they feel the left have no morals... i

Obama the community organizer doesn't know how to lead, but thinks he knows how to bring opposing factions together to reach agreement, consensus and peace.

So far, we've seen how that works domestically and globally. I wish this country had leaders with the courage, conviction, intelligence and timber -- the tough stuff -- of Israel. I'm glad Jewish voters are starting to see the light and recognize where they can look to for real support instead of listening to talk out of both sides of the mouth from our chief appeaser.

Last edited by swbtoo; 06-10-2010 at 06:34 AM..

Old 06-10-2010, 09:32 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Those ignoramuses voted him in knowing full well he spent 20 years at the church of a raving anti semite!! And now they're mad??? hahahaha

YouTube - Rev. Jeremiah Wright says "Them Jews" are keeping him from President Obama

YouTube - Jeremiah Wright on Fox
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies