Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 04:31 PM

504 posts, read 456,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
What's your point! most of us on here, realize the scope of what is happening, so i ask of you, what do you recommend we do. You seem to have all the answers. If i were you i would not be making any sort of statements at all, without legal documentation, never know might think you know it all, and you just might be fooled. Ok we get it we don't live in a perfect world, we don't live in a perfect Country, but as far as this Country is not Perfect in any way, nor our its residents, there are sure a lot of people coming into this Country, and by illegal means. Think our Country is not perfect, i suggest you visit a lot of the Middle East for about a year, come back, let me know how you liked it.

Been here the last 5yrs buddy.

So just because my neighbor does a **** poor job of caring for his lawn, I should lower my standards and neglect my own yard. Its that **** poor line of reasoning that is ruining this country.

Yuck, yuck, haw haw look at the middle east yuck, yuck.
Go grab your banjo and get back to pick'n and leave this forum for adults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 07:15 PM

I refuse to stick my head in the sand. We can pull our selves back from thr brink of facism

Old 06-09-2010, 07:30 PM

723 posts, read 1,046,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
THe people who discount what I have wrote and cant find one issue that they find worth investigating are the most ignorant of the ignorant. Father forgive them cause they know not............. THing is I know the majority of Americans know better. If you really want to get tin foilish---I think there are operatives who sit around on these forums to flame worthwhile questions and issues so not to let them gain any momentum.......

One last thing................ I dont need a tin foil hat. But it is quite obvious that you need a library card. If you had any kind of eductation you know everything that I spoke on have merits worth investigating. Get off the internet and you go to a Library and you will find evidence on everything I brought up.

Education.........Its the word
Hey, I have a library card!!

Can you tell me where they sell these tin foil hats??

If they are correct I am going to need quite a few for myself and others!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Old 06-10-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
Hey, I have a library card!!

Can you tell me where they sell these tin foil hats??

If they are correct I am going to need quite a few for myself and others!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Funny thing in TX they are already rewriting history in the classrooms pretty soon it'll be book burning's at the library too. So use that Library card while you still can.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:37 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,054,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
THe people who discount what I have wrote and cant find one issue that they find worth investigating are the most ignorant of the ignorant. Father forgive them cause they know not............. THing is I know the majority of Americans know better. If you really want to get tin foilish---I think there are operatives who sit around on these forums to flame worthwhile questions and issues so not to let them gain any momentum.......

One last thing................ I dont need a tin foil hat. But it is quite obvious that you need a library card. If you had any kind of eductation you know everything that I spoke on have merits worth investigating. Get off the internet and you go to a Library and you will find evidence on everything I brought up.

Education.........Its the word
LoL, Sagan has said "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". You are required to prove your points, no one is going to investigate and research your point for you. Largely because they are unfalsifiable in the first place (which is the first test of lunatic ideas). The only people who believe this crap are those who already believe in these crazy conspiracy theories, because cranks only believe what reinforces their beliefs.

I'm damn certain I am more educated and objectively better read, though I don't fancy badly written conspiracy books by cranks.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:56 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
LoL, Sagan has said "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". You are required to prove your points, no one is going to investigate and research your point for you. Largely because they are unfalsifiable in the first place (which is the first test of lunatic ideas). The only people who believe this crap are those who already believe in these crazy conspiracy theories, because cranks only believe what reinforces their beliefs.

I'm damn certain I am more educated and objectively better read, though I don't fancy badly written conspiracy books by cranks.
Sheep bleat!

Old 06-10-2010, 03:18 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,054,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Sheep bleat!
When the only response are ad hominem attacks, you know it hit the bitter truth

However, I do like llamas a bit better.

Sheeple - RationalWiki

"Sheeple (a portmanteau of the english word "sheep" and the also-in-english word "people") is an internet meme used mainly by political cranks to describe the great unwashed masses that are blissfully unaware of whatever fringe issue is currently in vogue."

"Crank is a pejorative term applied to someone who holds extremely unorthodox views on a subject and is often very vocal about these opinions. A crank will usually maintain their viewpoint despite, or perhaps because of, evidence to the contrary."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies