U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2011, 09:55 AM

49 posts, read 114,837 times

Advertisements

Hello all

I posted not too long ago about either Stuart, F. Pierce, Jupiter as the better place to live. My husband will be starting a new job in Stuart and we were unsure of where to base ourselves. Thanks to lots of advice, we are likely staying in the Stuart area, perhaps Jupiter, but why not Stuart so that he doesn't have a drive to work ..

Schools we have a child in elementary school. He is in a very cool Spanish immersion program, I am not sure that there will be many schools who offer this (there is only one school here and I live in a large city by comparison to Stuart).

Can anyone tell me - what's the word regarding the better schools in Stuart ? I have looked online and can see that there are about 16 in the area. Would love your comments on what are your favourites, or what schools have a reputation for being progressive, good all round schools.

Thanks so much
T
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 12:26 PM

3,912 posts, read 8,510,192 times
twilight999-

Jupiter schools are the best amongst the areas you mentioned, followed by Stuart, and then by Fort Pierce.

Old 11-03-2011, 10:13 AM

Thank you for that info ... I thought as much. You are so nice, you always take the time to reply

Old 11-28-2011, 06:39 PM

95 posts, read 202,254 times
I dont know about Jupiter schools, but the schools in Palm City, the town just west of Stuart and a little north of Jupiter are excellent and top rated. We have a 6 yr old son at Citrus Grove and the other schools are Palm City Elementary and Bessie Creek Elem. I would be happy to answer more questions about Palm City. It is a great family town close to everything.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:49 AM

Thank you so much it is so helpful to know what other parents think. I did see that there were some 9 rated schools in Palm City. My husband just arrived in FL yesterday, we'll be there permanently from June. So I'll let him know to expand his school search area to Palm City too. Thanks )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach