Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 06:52 PM

42 posts, read 76,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortStLucieWater View Post
I too am 28 and recently moved to PSL from Miami. (here for about 2 months now) I live in the St Lucie West area near California Blvd & Del Rio. The people have been extremely friendly and I am really happy with my decision to relocate from a big city.
We literally live down the street from each other haha (if you see a red mazdaspeed3 driving around the neighborhood, thats me feel free to say hello ). And I too don't regret the move to this city
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 12:55 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,201,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalIt View Post
What's the area called that's just west of the turnpike and Becker?

Thanks..

Im catching up to the posts -been working too much!

the Turnpike goes North and South -- runs along Bayshore Blvd.

West of the turnpike towards I95 is all housing- with a number of communities along the way

Port St Lucie Blvd goes from US#1 west - past the Turnpike to Becker Rd.

Other major roads are Becker and Gatlin going East and West- Becker Rd being the southern most east and west road - also connecting to the Turnpike with its own entrance -- or to I95

then Crosstown Parkway - going from Floresta Blvd west to I95

St Luice West Blvd.- going east and west -- SLW Blvd changes to Prima Vista from Bayshore EAST

Old 02-18-2013, 03:54 AM

1 posts, read 970 times
Hi
We have purchased a condo in the PGA village last march. It was the best we could do! Nice community, nice people, great surrounding, and veery well maintained.
You cannot beat it! Have a look, you will like it!
Dieter

Old 02-18-2013, 05:57 AM

910 posts, read 2,219,282 times
Welcome to the forum, Dieter !

Old 02-20-2013, 07:47 AM

Plenty on the market but in reality the market is shriing --people are purchasing - great deals to be had - prices ARE creeping up. If you need help on what is on the market so you have an accurate idea of what is out there in your price range, just let me know.

you can hit my name at the top far left to send a message

Old 03-18-2013, 09:48 AM

8 posts, read 10,380 times
How far from Piper is PGA? My parents rented a house there one winter before buying in Wellington. PGA is nice!

Old 03-18-2013, 10:02 AM

Which PGA do you mean? There is PGA Village off I95 and St Lucie West Blvd., and there is PGA that is in Palm Beach Gardens??

Old 03-19-2013, 07:56 PM

403 posts, read 1,079,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalIt View Post
What's the area called that's just west of the turnpike and Becker?

Thanks..
I named it SW Port St Lucie because its in the SW Quadrant and an area that isn't in a development.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:46 AM

If you need a list of homes that are available I will be glad to supply that. Be aware that homes go on and off the market quickly and inventory is at an all time low.

Need to know how much you have been pre-qualified for in a mortgage, how many bedrooms, etc.

I prefer the area west of the Turnpike as well, but that is up to you, where you will be working, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach