Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2013, 06:31 AM

228 posts, read 362,112 times

Advertisements

Hello

My family just moved up here from Palm Beach County and I have a question about these two schools.

Are there fees associated with the charter school? What have your experiences been with this particular charter school? Please be honest. We did get acceptance letters for both boys (13 and 11), but I want to get my ducks in order before I sign my life away-Lol!

What is the parent volunteer program like, PTO?

Is anyone familiar with the Mosaic Virtual school? One of my sons did virtual school last semester and did very well.

Are there any homeschooling support groups up here (without a membership fee)?

Thank you

Barbara
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 05:12 AM

1,690 posts, read 2,795,615 times
My kids are going to Renaissance Tradition this "fall". There are no fees at all, but a strict dress code. You must buy their uniforms with logos...which personally I like. You can gangsta up the current dress code with PSL schools, and I do not like that. Volunteering is 20 hrs for 1 child, 30 for 2 or more. This will be their first year with them, but I do know a few families that attend Renaissance St Lucie West and absolutely love it.

I do not know anything about Mosaic- but I am sure someone else on here will be able to help you out with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach