Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 10:15 PM

108 posts, read 181,542 times

Advertisements

My six year old daughter came home from school today with a flyer for the Enjoyment book...you know...the book full of coupons for "buy one get one" lunches and dinners at local restaurants. I've never purchased one of these, but now I am seriously considering it. It's only thirty five bucks and looks like after a few uses for dinners out, it'd probably pay for itself. Also, it looks to be mostly local restaurants, not too many chains (if you don't count McD, BK, ect.), places that I'm actually trying to visit. I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this.... a little effort to go to the places in the book instead of TGIFridays (yet again...) would probably uncover some hidden local gems that I hadn't thought of going to.

Anybody ever purchase the book? Did you use it, or forget about it? Would you purchase it again??

howlinowl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 05:27 AM

1,381 posts, read 2,305,105 times
Bought one last year, used lots of the coupons and will be buying one again ... You just about get the 35.00 back after two dinners...

Old 10-13-2013, 05:55 AM

Thanks for the reply. Found their website.

Savings on Dining and Shopping in Florida - Enjoyment Books

They have 3 editions: Palm Beach Co., Treasure Coast and Polk....I believe.
Here's the link to the TC edition:

Treasure Coast Enjoyment Coupon Book

I'm going to get this. I noticed there were lunch or dinner coupons for Original Tiki Hut, Bluewater Beach Grill, Cobbs Landing plus coupons for Capt. Jax and Archie's. My brother lives in Sebastian but works near the Ft. Pierce inlet. We usually go to lunch about once a month in the area and have been to all these places, so I imagine we'll do them again in the coming year.

howlinowl

Old 10-13-2013, 10:08 AM

Just used the Bluewater beach grill last week and the Mulligans last night ...they are a good value

Old 10-13-2013, 05:59 PM

87 posts, read 168,601 times
If this version has the $5 off of a $30 purchase at Winn Dixie coupons, those coupons alone make the book worth buying. BTW, Publix will accept the Winn Dixie coupons too.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineNic View Post
If this version has the $5 off of a $30 purchase at Winn Dixie coupons, those coupons alone make the book worth buying. BTW, Publix will accept the Winn Dixie coupons too.
I don't see any Winn Dixie coupons listed. However, they do have Walgreens coupons. Wondering if they could be used in conjunction with the Walgreens discount card?

I'm almost wishing that I played golf, lots of greens fee coupons for area courses. If I were a golfer, I'd definitely pick up the book just for that.

howlinowl

Old 10-13-2013, 06:26 PM

The 5 off 30 winn Dixie coupons are in the Enjoy the City discount books not the Enjoyment books

Old 10-14-2013, 07:29 AM

910 posts, read 2,218,309 times
We bought the Enjoy the City book too (it cost $20). Already used half of the $5 coupons at Publix. Sure glad they honor them, as I can't fathom spending $30 at Winn Dixie. What an awful grocery store ! We go there for sale items only, and the 10 items or less lane is NEVER open (even their cashiers admit this). Publix prices are high too, but they have wonderful customer service.
Only bad thing about this coupon book is that it covers several Treasure Coast cities, so not all the coupons will be convenient to use.

Old 10-14-2013, 08:54 AM

Sealark check out iheart publix.com .....helps us save quite a bit at Publix

Old 10-15-2013, 09:23 PM

361 posts, read 749,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaLark7 View Post
What an awful grocery store ! We go there for sale items only, and the 10 items or less lane is NEVER open (even their cashiers admit this).
Not sure which Winn Dixie you frequent but the 1 in PSL has 4 self-check out lanes that work fine. I shop a lot at Winn Dixie for my meats and their meat prices and deals (buy 1 get 1) blow Publix out of the water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach