Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 08:22 AM

10 posts, read 12,542 times

Advertisements

Please let everyone you know about the demonstration this Friday August 1st at Port St Lucie City Hall (Port St Lucie Blvd and Airoso Blvd) from 5 to 8 pm. We need to let our representatives know that we will not stand for the massacre taking place in GAZA. It is not about politics or religion is about human rights and the total disregard on international law. Too many innocent lives were lost just because they live in a city they cant leave. A peaceful demonstration for Humanity.

visit Home for all the info needed. Thank you all!

Friday, August 1st 2014
Port Saint Lucie City Hall
121 SW Port Saint Lucie Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984
5:00-8:00pm

Old 07-30-2014, 09:49 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,894,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrahmadtoom View Post
Please let everyone you know about the demonstration this Friday August 1st at Port St Lucie City Hall (Port St Lucie Blvd and Airoso Blvd) from 5 to 8 pm. We need to let our representatives know that we will not stand for the massacre taking place in GAZA. It is not about politics or religion is about human rights and the total disregard on international law. Too many innocent lives were lost just because they live in a city they cant leave. A peaceful demonstration for Humanity.

Friday, August 1st 2014
NO.

International law? LOL Who shot 2500 rockets at Israel recently? HAMAS. FROM GAZA.

You should be protesting Hamas. WHO put THEM in power with their stated mission to destroy the nation of Israel? And every Jew along with it.

WHO is digging terrorist tunnels from GAZA into Israel?

What happened to the Palestinian Authority?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/26/op...roy-hamas.html

It would be more productive to protest ALL ABOARD FLORIDA, anyway.

Last edited by runswithscissors; 07-30-2014 at 09:59 AM..

Old 07-30-2014, 11:14 AM

Israel been killing palestinians for MANY years not just in the recent years. Hamas was formed because of the murdering of innocent people, city cut off from natural resources and illegal settlements. Hamas is group of people resisting because they been under a violent military occupation that since day one been treating palestinians extremely inhumanly. If Israel took over any country and treated people like they did to Palestinians there will always be a group like "Hamas" to fight back the unjust. But FYI this is not about Hamas (I also don't support them, because Israel use them to justify the Genocide), this is about innocent lives lost daily. Mother, children and their families. Literally Israel is attacking one of the poorest city in the world where 98% of population does not have any weapons, cant afford it & that have no military. But if you think it is ok to blowup an entire apartment complex with multiple innocent families living there just because you have a tip off an enemy is staying there (no matter how bad of an enemy). Then you really have a problem with your morals. Bottom line you can not kill hundreds of innocent just to get a few. (right now everyone that Israel killed, 95% were civilian casualties)

– Israeli Soldier Admits Murdering Palestinian Civilians Was A “Pre-Planned Act Of Revenge”

Old 07-30-2014, 01:00 PM

228 posts, read 362,155 times
I think our main concern right now is here at home, specifically the border

Old 07-30-2014, 01:04 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,634,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrahmadtoom View Post

Friday, August 1st 2014

How about worrying about what is going on in your own country? Why does the US need to be policing the rest of the world?

Old 07-30-2014, 01:05 PM

68 posts, read 121,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy4 View Post
I think our main concern right now is here at home, specifically the border
DEFINITELY!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2014, 02:00 PM

That is one of the MAIN REASONS why I'm making people aware of this protest. America gives Israel annually (every year) THREE BILLION DOLLARS ($3,000,000,000.00) to Israel's Military (not to mention they have one of the most advanced militaries today). That is all of our hard earned money and taxes going to support another countries Military Force. Think about it with $3,000,000,000.00 a year. We can fix all the ghettos here, Help kids go to college, cut our countries debt, etc...

Old 07-30-2014, 02:21 PM

8,070 posts, read 4,745,387 times
Something tells me this protest wasn't organized to help our kids go to college or fix ghettos....but nice try.

Old 07-30-2014, 04:28 PM

I stated the facts that are 100% true. You can look for excuses to try to discredit it but thats exactly what it is for. This protest is to emphasize putting a stop to A Genocide for the sakes of humanity for the entire world & to stop the US support of $3,000,000,000.00 to another country's military. I'm not here to debate or force anyone to join. I have many family members in the US Military & i was born & raised in this country as well i participate to try to make this country a better place. Like i said it is a peaceful protest for a good cause

Old 07-30-2014, 05:36 PM

3,237 posts, read 3,194,578 times
Why did Israel start bombing this time? Because someone or some group murdered 3 innocent teenagers after kidnapping them. Of course, no peace demonstration to decry those murders, huh?
Another set of facts for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach