Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 11:36 AM

2 posts, read 24,788 times

Advertisements

I heard a rumor that there is a dog park in Tradition in Port St. Lucie. I haven't been able to find information about it anymore on the internet though.

Do any of you happen to know where exactly this dog park is in Tradition?

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2007, 09:55 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
There was a post recently by user "LingLing" who talked about bringing her dog to the dog park at Tradition Lake...... so..... that might be a good place to look

Old 12-25-2007, 07:15 PM

11 posts, read 69,605 times
Default dog park

hi, yes, there is a dog park in Tradition (and a butterfly park so I'm told!) . . . I believe it is directly across from the Landing on SW Village Parkway. Fenced in area, shade trees, benches and probably pooper-scooper stations - they're all over the gated areas. I recommend getting an ice cream from Kilwin's or a coffee from Port City Java (don't own stock in either, not employed by either!) and enjoy! lumina

Old 12-27-2007, 01:19 PM

2 posts, read 24,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumina View Post
hi, yes, there is a dog park in Tradition (and a butterfly park so I'm told!) . . . I believe it is directly across from the Landing on SW Village Parkway. Fenced in area, shade trees, benches and probably pooper-scooper stations - they're all over the gated areas. I recommend getting an ice cream from Kilwin's or a coffee from Port City Java (don't own stock in either, not employed by either!) and enjoy! lumina

Thank you lumina! I appreciate it.

Old 12-27-2007, 02:16 PM

1,257 posts, read 4,575,778 times
If you ever stop by the dog park, there are two female German Shepherd Dogs that you may encounter. One is aggressive. The other one is nice and likes to play balls. The nice and good looking one is mine . Mine also likes ice cream from Kilwin's.

Also it is true that there is a butterfly park.

Old 12-27-2007, 02:29 PM

You need bring your own bags to pick up after your dog(s). The rumor is that Hanover home builder doesn't want the dog park to be too obvious to the potential buyers of the town homes that are situated right in front of the dog park. Also there is another rumor that dog park will be moved to another location because of the concern of the builder. Therefore, there is no pooper-scooper station.

Old 01-20-2008, 02:40 AM

28 posts, read 110,135 times
Default Tradition Dog Park

Hey Is That Open To Non-tradition Residents? I Have Two Happy Go Lucky Dogs That Love To Play. It Would Be A Nice Experience To See Them In Action And Interacting With Other Dogs.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:55 PM

9 posts, read 42,748 times
I just noticed the park a few days ago. I was just mentioning to my wife that we needed a nice dog park in the area. Nice surprise. As for the pain in the butt guy mentioned, he is probably lonely, bored and bitter.

Old 03-03-2008, 02:31 PM

2 posts, read 17,710 times
Smile Dog Park in Port St Lucie

where is the dog park located in Tradation? I am new to the area and I have a very playful dog and he has never been to a park before.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:19 PM

If you take I-95, exit at Tradition parkway and go west. Turn right into the shopping area. Once you found McDonald, you can find the black fenced dog park across the street and right in front of townhomes. Do bring some poop bags.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach