Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 08:47 PM

12 posts, read 17,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo99 View Post
Ask your realtor about Lakewood Park. That area might be an option.
Thank you, I will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2015, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
AND no matter WHAT the realtor tells or shows you - SEARCH HOUSING YOURSELF, too.

Use Trulia.
I will and thanks for all the pix of Vero Beach area. I love your pride in your town!

Old 12-31-2015, 09:55 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,894,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybabyshai3 View Post
I will and thanks for all the pix of Vero Beach area. I love your pride in your town!
You're welcome!

The "old people" thing gets tiring. Considering every single time I go anywhere I have to find a line to check out that isn't filled with kids! LOL

At Target the magic number seems to be 3 kids and a pregnant mom. I LOVE that but don't want them right next to me ha ha.

It's very common for people to expect this area to be something it doesn't WANT to be. Regardless, our tourist population keeps increasing by 20% year over year in the SUMMER! (shocking).

They have to have shuttle buses for parking off site for beach employees it's so crowded at the beach stretch with restaurants and shops.

And housing was TOTALLY bought up during the crash. From mobile homes, to condos, to ranches to exclusive.

Unfortunately as with any time investors or buyers of ANYTHING rush to a commodity or even regular housing, it results in a bubble so we have that, too.

Overall it's a gentle quiet place and although there's alot of wealth you don't get that impression just like even though the city is the county seat with all the services, you don't get smacked in the face with it everywhere you go. A good balance.

My photos were meant to show variety and KIDS but this is my favorite:

Old 01-04-2016, 11:03 AM

350 posts, read 416,001 times
Sometimes traffic seems worse than outside the Holland Tunnel in NY!!

Old 01-10-2016, 02:09 PM

Thank you for all your info. This seems like a nice place to live. I am now considering from Ormond Beach to Vero Beach. There is a bit of a curse being a nurse and able to go most anywhere....it is hard to decide!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach