Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2017, 07:44 PM

2 posts, read 1,180 times

Advertisements

HELLO EVERY BODY ! LOVE THE FORUM ! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE ! WISH ONLY GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN IN 2017 FOR ALL OF YOU !!!
ABOUT ME : i'M ALEX BY THE NAME, LIVE IN BROOKLYN NY NEAR THE OCEAN, LOVE THE BEACHES, OCEAN,SWIMMING, HOT WEATHER,SUN, HUMID, PALM TREES ....
WISH TO RELOCATED TO THE TREASURE COAST... BECAUSE OF THERE ARE A NICE BEACHES , NOT TO COLD IN THE WINTER AND PROBABLY NOT CO CROWD LIKE IN BIG CITY...
HEWER BEEN IN THE AREA, WISH TO SEE HOW IT'S LOOKS LIKE .
PLANED TO CAME IN FEBRUARY JUST TO SEE IT AND GET TO KNOW PRICE OF THE HOUSES AND COST OF LIVING THERE.
WISH TO GET SOME ADVICE FROM ALL PERSONS OF THIS FORUM ABOUT WHERE TO STAY /NOT EXPENSIVE MOTEL/ WHAT TO SEE , WHOM TO TALK /REAL ESTATE/ WHAT AREA TO SEE ..
SO I'M VERY OPEN TO DISCUSSION , AND AGAIN SORRY I AM NEW HERE...
WILL APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE FROM YOU...BEST WISHES FOR EVERY ONE HERE!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2017, 06:12 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,194,261 times
Welcome to Port St Lucie area!!

We are a bedroom type community of homes and people. Lots of working class mixed with snow birds. Plenty of former New Yorkers like you will be

Our WINTER has been non-existent!!! Heck, a few cold days do not a Winter make !!! I haven't even needed a sweater!!! and forget turning on the heat!

Prices of homes depends on what you want, but the prices here are better than most other areas for what you can get.

Hotels..well, you are coming in the TOP of the SEASON here, which means if there is anything available it will be more costly than normal. After April prices will drop.. a LOT. Have you checked on what is avail?

Unfurnished yearly rentals are not affected by the SEASON, because.. well, they are yearly, not seasonally furnished. So they will run from $1250 up for a 3 bdrm as of today.

Lots to learn... Message me if you want. Glad to help on any questions It's a nice place here, with nice people. Kind of laid back a bit with the ocean close by if you want to spend some time there. We are not a hustle bustle type of area like NY might be. Lots of people here work in West Palm Beach or Palm Beach Gardens or even further South... and choose to live here. Why? Because it costs less, its less crazy and hectic, and the drive is not bad.

WELCOME!!

Old 01-18-2017, 07:32 PM

2 posts, read 1,180 times
Thank you so much for reply! Glad to know is no winter here. Will keep in mind the season ends after April. I'm looking for hot expensive small single house, not 55+, no HOA preferably. What areas better to see to find one?

Old 01-25-2017, 11:17 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,194,261 times
sorry, for some reason this didn't get sent to me and I didn't see it till just now. To answer your question, it all depends on what "not expensive" means to you in actual price. Right now, if you wanted a 3 bedroom single family house there is nothing on the market under $125. If you want a 2br condo they start at $75. Please private message me and we can go in to details if you like
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach