Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2017, 10:52 AM

135 posts, read 190,298 times

Advertisements

What are the half round stone edging I see homeowners use in front of their property? Where can I order and purchase them ?
Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2017, 12:12 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,340,787 times
Individual stones can be bought at home depot or Lowes by the pallet and delivered.

If you're referring to the continuous concrete edging that can be done with a machine. Search for "concrete edging port st lucie" in google and you will get at minimum 3 results and you can dig around for more.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:48 PM

No I have continuios edging going around my garden beds. I am talking about the ones I see in the from in neighboorhood who do not have side walk. It discourage people from paking near theswell in the front yard. I see so many people front being torn up with people parking and getting stuck because of all the rain. I know the town haw a a right to the area but I am the one who is paying taxing and maintaining it. That's will be hard to do once some one rip up the sod by driving through it. Thanks

Old 10-23-2017, 04:37 PM

1,690 posts, read 2,794,287 times
They are half sphere concrete domes. I'm not sure where to buy them other than to check with Home Depot or Lowes.

There was an ordinance to combat the issue you are having back in August:

Ordinance 17-67, an ordinance of the city council of the city of port st lucie, florida, at chapter 72 "stopping, standing, and parking" by specifically amending section 72.01 "parking prohibitions", specifically amending 72.02 "parking in alley", parking on private property without permission", providing for codification; providing for severability; and providing an effective date.

Last edited by SeetheUSA; 10-23-2017 at 05:07 PM..

Old 10-26-2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeetheUSA View Post
They are half sphere concrete domes. I'm not sure where to buy them other than to check with Home Depot or Lowes.

There was an ordinance to combat the issue you are having back in August:

Ordinance 17-67, an ordinance of the city council of the city of port st lucie, florida, at chapter 72 "stopping, standing, and parking" by specifically amending section 72.01 "parking prohibitions", specifically amending 72.02 "parking in alley", parking on private property without permission", providing for codification; providing for severability; and providing an effective date.
Thank you for the info...

Old 11-11-2017, 04:22 PM

44 posts, read 81,269 times
Default More regs against residents

Great, another ordinance to impose control on the town citizens and an excuse to issue fines. The town is all about MONEY. YOUR money!

Old 11-12-2017, 06:38 AM

217 posts, read 371,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlton Harris View Post
Great, another ordinance to impose control on the town citizens and an excuse to issue fines. The town is all about MONEY. YOUR money!
You obviously haven't experienced the destruction drivers, specifically folks who are picking up their kids at the school bus stop, visit upon your own property. I'm not suggesting that drivers purposefully set about to ruin the lawns of folks whose property is near a school bus stop, but 30+ years of watching it happen tells me they do it nonetheless.

Old 11-12-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattybee View Post
You obviously haven't experienced the destruction drivers, specifically folks who are picking up their kids at the school bus stop, visit upon your own property. I'm not suggesting that drivers purposefully set about to ruin the lawns of folks whose property is near a school bus stop, but 30+ years of watching it happen tells me they do it nonetheless.
SO very true. Its about respecting other people property. Its been so wet lately people are ripping up other people property. It hasnt happened to me yet. I found the item I origninally asked about on this thread. They called buttons. They had many of them at a place near me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach