Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2008, 05:59 AM

3 posts, read 12,665 times

Advertisements

Hello all,

This post isn't a question as much as it is supplemental information to what city-data.com has provided (in great detail) already.

My name is Bret. I have lived in Vero Beach, Florida since 1977. My wife and I work here and my children attend school here.

I created an interactive supplement to the rich information you can find here on city-data's site that relates to Vero Beach, Sebastian, and all of Indian River County.

Following is additional helpful information about Vero Beach and Indian River County (all free, of course):

Event Calendar:

http://www.verobeachbusinessdirector...ction=calendar

Community Forum:

http://www.verobeachbusinessdirector...rums/index.php

Parks and Beaches:
ALL: INDIAN RIVER COUNTY PARKS AND BEACHES | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
Along the beaches:
INDIAN RIVER COUNTY PARKS AND BEACHES: Ocean Front | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
Along the river:
INDIAN RIVER COUNTY PARKS AND BEACHES: River Front | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
Camping areas:
INDIAN RIVER COUNTY PARKS and BEACHES: CAMPGROUNDS | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
Mainland / Inland:
INDIAN RIVER COUNTY PARKS AND BEACHES: Inland | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory

Vero Beach wi-fi hot spots: WiFi Hot Spots Vero Beach Wireless Internet, Indian River County, Florida

Public Transit / Bus Times from GoLine:
GoLine IRT Route 1: Vero Beach Buses, Public Transportation in Vero Beach and Indian River County

Movie Times:
AMC Indian River 24 Theater:
Vero Beach Movie Times, AMC Indian River 24 Movies, Listings, Theater Showtimes and Ticket Prices - 32960, 32961, 32962, 32963, 32966, 32967, 32968.
Majestic 11 Theater:
Vero Beach Movie Times, Majestic 11 Movies, Listings, Theater Showtimes and Ticket Prices - 32960, 32961, 32962, 32963, 32966, 32967, 32968.

Daily news:
Vero Beach News Headlines: Sports, Entertainment News, Opinion, Business, and Lifestyle News for Indian River County, Florida

Sports:
Sports News Headlines: Local, National, College, and Professional Sports News Headlines from the Press Journal and TCPalm.com

Weather and radar:

Vero Beach Weather: Temperatures, Climate, Radar, Forecasts, Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, Rain, and More for Indian River County, Florida

High tide and low tide:
Vero Beach Tides: High Tide, Low Tide, for Sebastian Inlet & Wave Heights for Indian River County 32958, 32960, 32961, 32962, 32963, 32966, 32967, 32968 .

Webcams and surf cams:

Surfcams and Webcams | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory

Surf Reports:
Vero Beach Surf Reports: Wave Heights and Swells for Indian River County Indian River County 32960, 32961, 32962, 32963, 32966, 32967, 32968 .

Hotels and Motels:
HOTELS | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
(I have done my best to sort by location as well)
Beachside:
HOTELS: BEACHSIDE | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
Mainland:
HOTELS: MAINLAND | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
Route 60 Hotels:
HOTELS ON ROUTE 60 20th STREET | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
Guest Cottages:
HOTELS: GUEST COTTAGES | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
Ocean Drive Hotels:
HOTELS ON OCEAN DRIVE | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
US 1 Hotels:
HOTELS On US 1 | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory

Restaurants:

RESTAURANTS | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
(and you can sort by food type - too many to list here)

Business Finder (by name and by location)
:
Vero Beach Businesses Mapped by Category or by Name with Vero Beach Business Directory's Map of Businesses

Employment Finder:
Vero Beach Employment: Job Finder Classifieds in Indian River County

Professional Services like:
Dentists:
Vero Beach Dentists: Endodontists, Esthetic, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implants, Laser, Oral Surgeons, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentists, Periodontists in Indian River County

Lawyers / Attorneys:
Vero Beach Attorneys and Lawyers [A through Z]: Vero Beach, Sebastian, and Indian River County Lawyers and Attorneys

Medical Services:
Vero Beach Medical Services (ALL): Doctors, Physicians Specializing in Multiple Medical Categories

And my favorite addition, Google Street Views of many local businesses, parks, etc.:
Google Street View Maps | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory
(Google actually sent reps to drive through Indian River County (among other places) to photograph and submit panoramic views of our area.)
For each page with a Google Street View map, you can click on an image and move it to see the surrounding area. You can even navigate through some streets. Following are a few examples:
Charles Park:
Charles Park | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory

Davis House Inn:
Davis House Inn | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory

South Beach Park:

South Beach Park | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory

And keeping with the tradition of city-data.com, all Indian River County businesses can advertise for free for life.
Start with your free account here:
User Details | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory

Then login and create your free business listing here:
My Account | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory

If you need help with a banner or a logo just use my contact form here:
Contact Us | Vero Beach, Florida City Guide and Indian River County Business Directory

Yes, it's free.

Thank you for your time.

Bret

Last edited by vbbd; 08-25-2008 at 06:57 AM.. Reason: Forgot to include event calendar & forum pages
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2008, 08:35 AM

1,555 posts, read 2,519,873 times
Thanks for sharing!

Old 08-26-2008, 10:56 AM

250 posts, read 1,469,755 times
Good info thanks

Old 04-17-2009, 09:25 PM

176 posts, read 510,564 times
Wow I love this great info im moveing there in August and this is very valueable to me. Thanks!!

Old 04-18-2009, 09:02 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,892,301 times
Mindy if you look at this home page click on the parks and you'll see the beautiful beach access and other great parks with kids playground stuff.

Then in the upper left hand corner is a public wading thing on the Intracoastal it's Royal Palm Point just across the causeway from the barrier island. Click on Royal Palm Point down the bottom for a better view.

I think there's plenty here for kids imo.

http://www.covb.org/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={34B2012C-2817-4752-A126-181B23FF2A8E}

And as I've written in my previous posts we have regional theater here with KIDS theater too, in fact quite a few plays geared for a kids/family audience.

I prefer The Producers but.....lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach