Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2008, 02:23 PM

2,517 posts, read 11,018,000 times

Advertisements

I thought I would share this with you. I was thinking about moving to Stuart, but it's too far from me. Anyhow, this deal applies to a beautiful home WITH a backyard and right at your backyard is a dock and the bay. Very good value. Lennar is pretty desperate and I thought someone could really capitalize on this since I am longer interested. MODS : I am in no way affiliated with lennar nor do I know of anyone that works for them. I am simply passing along some good info since I like to see other people be happy and enjoy "spreading the love" lol

It has been a while since we last spoke. I want to let you know about our last 2 homes in the River Marina community. We have 1 Breakers and 1 Seaview left on the Marina at amazing prices.

The Seaview was $361,990 now reduced to $270,990 plus the move-in for $1.00 program. This program includes a gift of 3% towards your down payment into the home, all closing costs are paid (this includes 1st year of insurance & any escrows needed for taxes) plus **MOD CUT** has bought the mortgage rate down to 5.25% fixed for 30 years.

The Breakers was priced at $369,990 now reduced to $305,990 plus the move-in for $1.00 program.

This is an incredible opportunity to own a brand new **MOD CUT** home without having to put down any money and still have a low payment. I would like the opportunity to meet with you and show you are last few homes. Would you be interested in setting up a time to come out to the community? Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

I look forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further in your new home search. Thank you for your time and consideration.

** MODERATOR CUT- sorry, no ads allowed......I left the above info so that people could see how prices have dropped in the area.....**

Last edited by faithfulFrank; 08-26-2008 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: no ads allowed per the TOS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach