U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2009, 07:06 PM

27 posts, read 72,260 times

Advertisements

Hi .... I am looking to move to PSL and would like some info on the gated communities or communities with a HOA.

Does anyone live in Vizcaya Falls or have any info?

Windy Pines? Newport Isles?

Any others.....

Thanks so much!!!!!!! - in advance
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2009, 07:22 PM

265 posts, read 828,502 times
Wow!
Gated communities in PSL are a dime a dozen. Some are a one street culdesac with only 8 homes and others are huge with 2000 rooftops. The POA rules vary extensively. Narrowing down your choices was a good idea.

Gosh, guess I was NO help!

Old 03-04-2009, 07:40 PM

I am really loving Vizcaya Falls..... but I have fallen in love with the website advertisement ..... and will not get the true picture until we tour the neighboorhood and see some houses. Any insight on Vizcaya?

Old 03-06-2009, 12:08 PM

2 posts, read 9,857 times
I live in Vizcaya Falls and love it. We live on Padova Street and have been here for two years. The schools that our son will attend are A rated and brand new. We are close to all of the shopping and eateries of St Lucie West and have easy access to I95. Living in Vizcaya Falls we do not deal with traffic going to and from the stores, very nice!! If you want more info or would like to see the clubhouse and facilities, let me know and we would be glad to show you. Good luck on your quest. Feel free to contact me for more- [email]grmay8@yahoo.com[/email]

Old 03-06-2009, 12:28 PM

Fyr - thanks for the info Are there many young kids in the neighborhood? My daugter is 18 months old and currently involved in a very busy mom's group. I am hoping to find somthing similar when we move.

We have plans on seeing a few properties in Vizcaya when we come to PSL again on April 4th My husband and I have both fallen in love with the developments web page.

About how many houses does the neighborhood consist of? are they planning on building more?

Thanks so much for all the info.....

Old 03-06-2009, 04:51 PM

2 posts, read 9,857 times
The community in my opinion is truly one of the nicest in PSL. Currently there are about 140 150 houses built. I believe there are 480 total in the community, which is nice because there are not 1000's of homes to be built. There are a lot of kids, both young and old. The clubhouse has a kiddie waterpark and a large playground with an acre open field for play. Like I said in a prior post, I like it and would not want to live anywhere else, you may not like it. The only way to truly find out would be to come here. If you want to talk to my family while you are here, let us know and we would love to give you the tour, hope this helps.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:38 PM

Thanks so much Fyr ..... if all of the residents in Vizcaya are nice as you we will love it there

Old 06-03-2011, 09:11 AM

5 posts, read 15,851 times
Jersey girl, did you ever move to vizcaya falls? If so, what do you like/dislike about it? We are a New York family of four considering coming down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach