Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 11:36 PM

8,893 posts, read 4,544,014 times

Advertisements

Yes, for your age you will be bored as far as night life in PSL or Stuart! DM me for info...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2009, 08:14 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
PSL and Stuart are definitely more of "family areas" --- not much in the way of a young bar or club scene, though I've been told it's a lot better than it was even 10 years ago.

Gardens and Jupiter have a lot of young people and condos.... are you looking to rent? Jupiter has some 1 bedrooms starting at $650/month. You can get an aparment IN Abaoca town center for 850/month...... there are also condo complexes scattered around Gardens/Jupiter.

It will be worth it to at least LOOK, because the savings in rent can be eaten by gas and mileage real fast driving back and forth! I drove Hobe Sound to downtown West Palm Beach for almost a year and was spending almost $300/month on gas. My secretary now drives from Palm City to downtown WPB for work and spends a couple hundred on gas.... and gas isn't going to stay under $2 for long.

Even if you're looking to buy a condo there are deals EVERYWHERE in PSL, Stuart and even Jupiter and Downtown WPB, so it's worth your while to take aday or two and check out all of your options.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:50 AM

17 posts, read 40,659 times
Default $22 million to bring jobs to Port St Lucie

Port St Lucie to Invest $22 Million

Port St Lucie is about to invest $22 million to attract high profile companies to the city.
This is the largest investment fund held in Florida. The whole idea focuses in building a huge jobs creation corridor at Tradition where Torrey Pines opened it 100,000 square foot lab earlier this year. Now VTGI Florida is breaking ground in the same area this year on its new lab.
This is only the start. Tradition is one of the largest new development areas in Florida with a lot of other interested companies looking to invest in the area.
We will keep you posted on this story as it happens. This only adds to the fact that buying an investment property in Port St Lucie at current prices is a very good idea.I bought my house through this guy here I read his web site updates all the time , he has some good information on the area. Moderator cut: advertising
G Ramsey

Last edited by Granny Sue; 07-31-2010 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: advertising

Old 07-31-2010, 09:48 AM

1 posts, read 1,474 times
My wife and I are thinking of moving to Port Saint Lucie. Does anyone know what the job situation in the HVAC service field is like in Port Saint Lucie? We currently live in Tucson AZ.

Old 08-01-2010, 05:40 PM

693 posts, read 705,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Byrd View Post
My wife and I are thinking of moving to Port Saint Lucie. Does anyone know what the job situation in the HVAC service field is like in Port Saint Lucie? We currently live in Tucson AZ.

HVAC jobs are needed everywhere. Check out TCPalm and EmployFlorida.com and Craigslist, you will see. Good luck.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:16 AM

18 posts, read 44,323 times
I like PSL, but there isn't any night life for young people. The only place we had shut down awhile back. I would move to Palm Beach Gardens. I'm actually looking into that area for myself. I've been in PSL for almost 20 years. I'm 31 now and don't want the night life so much anymore. lol. But when I did, I always went down south, either West Palm or Ft. Lauderdale. They have more shopping and much closer to night life..

Old 08-15-2010, 10:10 AM

18 posts, read 72,271 times
Definitely PBG or WPB

Old 08-18-2010, 03:44 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,204,029 times
hey tarheelblues-- used to live in NC myself. The cost of living in PBG's area is more than living in PSL. But...check out Abacoa and the surrounding area. Plenty of people your age and plenty of things to keep you knee deep in trouble LOL!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach