Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 01:14 PM

3,566 posts, read 3,726,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy1 View Post
A pool is great and we had a pool built when our home was being constructed outside of Tradition in 2004-05.

A pool home initial cost is higher to the owner while selling a home with a pool can be much lower. If we were to sell out home now we would take a huge beating mostly because of today's economics, then the initial cost of our pool would be reduced if not removed and the amount of extras we now have in our home.

As long as your sanitizer is Chlorine and you keep up the pool maintenence, I believe it is rather easy to keep up a pool. Most home owners would pay a tad higher for to build a home and a pool at the same time. Building a pool on a home that has been standing is a real mess but anyway you choose I would recommend having more than mimnimum insurance for a pool and home in Florida.

Good luck.
Thank you and thanks for your insights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 08:01 AM

12 posts, read 23,911 times
Harbor Bay for me too. They still service our pool and no problems at all.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:48 AM

1 posts, read 1,117 times
I'm not really sure if I'm enjoy living at Heritage Oaks. I feel like Management is always looking for a reason to bother my family. I am very happy I decided to rent instead of buy in this neighborhood. It took my family a long time to actully move in our home. Then we did, I was very disappointed that someone came to my door asking if we followed the right procedures for moving in and that no one should be living in this house. We moved from another state and stayed in hotels until we were contacted by them saying its okay to move in. They could have at least called or came by and apologized for the misunderstanding. Then this week, I received a letter about inoperable vechile, that I drive everyday!! When I talked to them about it, they said I didn't have a tag and I clearly had a temporary tag listed in the window. I would never drive a car without a license tag! We are a quiet family that follows all the rules and just want to be left alone. I can't understand all the nit picking, when I drive around the neighborhood I clearly can see many others committing violations.
The dog poop is annoying; I don't feel like I should have to keep cleaning up that mess and I don't even own a pet. If mangement can check my license plates, why can't they find out who keeps letting their dog poop in my yard!

Old 09-30-2011, 05:02 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,170,291 times
first of all.. this thread is about pools......

second .. I send you a direct message .... so your "concerns" will be addressed properly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach