Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 07:16 AM

448 posts, read 1,470,857 times

Advertisements

thanks verobeach.

sorry justnancy I read it to fast. My mind is in warp speed right now.
Yes, its in the miracle mile area. Sorry to hear about your toe. OUCH

have a good rest of the week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 11:55 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Funny, I am trying to decide if I should post again, because you have nothing to apologize for since I thought you were talking about a store opening up in PSL. My fault & have no idea why. I think I was posting on one thread about PSL and then my brain got stuck in PSL mode. I never went into the Fresh Market in Vero Beach and, when I saw the building, I just assumed it had been there a while. I've been in the stores in Naples and Bonita Springs. Can't remember if I ever stopped in to shop at the one in Fort Myers. All of them are on rte 41 which is a major business route on the west coast, so I passed them frequently.

The store is lucky to have such an enthusiastic employee. I was only saying I didn't know until now that area was called Miracle Mile. I've seen ads on TV that say "Miracle Mile" but figured it was near I-95. Yes, I've had a broken toe for quite a while which is frustrating. I thought it would heal in a few weeks. I had an X-ray Friday and the doctor said "Yup, it's broken!" I realize it's not a serious or life threatening illness, but it's very hard to get around when you're new in town. Hope your job is working out. Dealing with the public can be a challenge!

Last edited by justNancy; 09-01-2009 at 12:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach