Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2010, 05:19 AM

8 posts, read 23,032 times

Advertisements

I would like to ask what type of city is PSL? Resort, small coastal community...I hope in the future to buy a place in south florida area for vacation/maybe retirement. What about PGA Village?? Any who can give me insight on PSL thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 08:46 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,222,319 times
Just read all this forums threads. We are not a resort community. We are more a bedroom community made up of families mixed with retired.

As far as PGA Village, that is a very nice golfing community made up of homes of all sizes and price ranges from the $200's to well over a million dollars, not including the apartments/villas outside of PGA Village which are mostly (not all) used by outside golfers for short term stays or in season. It's been here for quite a while and has 3 open golf courses and one private golf course. 24 hour manned gate houses. Easy access to everything from shopping to restaurants and right at I95.

Old 06-06-2010, 04:21 PM

16 posts, read 32,521 times
While looking to purchase a vacation home in Florida we rented twice in PGA Village rather than stay for several weeks in a motel. First visit we rented, for a great price, a newer of the homes in PGA and second visit in one of the older communities. Extremely happy with both of the communities. We are not golfers but got friendly with a resident and they were very happy with the golf courses there.
We did a through search of Port St. Lucie as well as far north as Vero Beach and as far south as Jupiter. We decided that Port St. Lucie fit our needs and was just a real nice area to live in. We ended up buying a house in Heritage Oaks in Tradition which in July we will have owed for two years. We have no regrets at all in our purchase and would highly recommend the area. Any questions you might have, I would be happy to answer. But FlaLadyB lives there full time and is extremely knowledgeable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach