Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2013, 11:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,104 times

Advertisements

Hello Guys.

We just moved to Portland and drove our Volvo out here from Montana. It looks like our car is starting to over heat Can anyone suggest any good Volvo mechanics? A friend of a friend runs a shop called Junkyard Revival ([url=http://www.junkyard-revival.com]Junkyard Revival[/url]), but I've never been there before. Has anyone been to that shop before? Any suggestions, or referrals would be AWESOME. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2013, 02:45 PM

892 posts, read 1,592,741 times
I like the guys at Expert Auto Repair on SE Clay near the Hawthorne bridge. They helped keep my dying car going for an extra year and it didn't cost too much.

You may want to call some place like DLR Nordic which deals in Volvos. I don't think they are a new Volvo dealer so they may have some repair connections.

Old 04-01-2013, 05:53 PM

1,588 posts, read 2,531,261 times
Atomic Auto. 2510 NE Sandy atomicauto.biz I take my SAAB there and they are SAABcentric but they do Volvos and Subarus also. They are super awesome, the best mechanics I have ever had. Full inspection free of charge and they put everything in a PDF with pictures of the areas and all estimates. My bill at pick up has never been more than the estimate. The one problem is they are so good they have 20 bays and demand still exceeds what they can accomplish so a 2 week wait is pretty normal if its a minor issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
View detailed profiles of: