Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 07:01 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,711,783 times

Advertisements

In Whole Foods, undoubtedly, where "*******s" meet and speak in code about subversive activities.

Since when is l!btard a bad word here....

ETA sorry, YM, I don't mean to mess up your thread.

Old 05-31-2017, 07:37 PM

2,661 posts, read 3,857,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Do you mean her true colors as a compassionate person who cares about her community instead of just sticking her head in the sand and blaming some mysterious "other" for Portland's social ills? If that's the case, YM, let your colors fly.

This thread has turned into a pathetic mess.

NO - She is blaming others (Administration) Her true colors have been exposed.

In other words, nothing of concern about the tragic event, just another excuse to whine about current Administration. That is ok and fine, but then don't get on a high horse about acting out of compassion for the dead. Blaming Trump for this idiot's actions is insanity.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:07 PM

356 posts, read 409,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'wet View Post
Another delusional fool!

You really need to move to Canada or Australia. You are NOT an American.

Liberalism Is A Cancer That Poisons The Mind & Destroys From Within!
Boy, he/she/it really just has insults and simple talk. Squirm, troll, squirm. Kinda entertaining, really.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:12 PM

356 posts, read 409,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlsch View Post
the killing of two people isn't that newsworthy - it would hardly gain anybody's attention.
Coulda' fooled me. It was in every major news outlet, with feature articles in major news magazines. Not so much about the murders themselves, but about the circumstances. It gained loads of attention, except I guess, in the White House. Oh yeah, there's that business about fake news up there ...

You ought to get out more.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:16 PM

861 posts, read 1,062,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Sorry, no, just no. The looney left with their white dreds and stickered up Subarus and going to Standing Rock "for the cultural experience" and all manner of exceedingly annoying crap doesn't get the blame for murder.
Oh, are they exclusively the left? Then I agree.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:21 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,711,783 times
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. My point was that as annoying as the far left can be, they didn't goad or otherwise "inflame" this guy. The guy did internalize the rhetoric of the alt right to a pretty fair degree; while that doesn't necessarily mean that they're directly to blame, I think it does speak to the potential for the current national narrative to cause further destructive rifts on our society.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 05-31-2017 at 08:32 PM..

Old 05-31-2017, 09:17 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,906,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjarider View Post
NO - She is blaming others (Administration) Her true colors have been exposed.

In other words, nothing of concern about the tragic event, just another excuse to whine about current Administration. That is ok and fine, but then don't get on a high horse about acting out of compassion for the dead. Blaming Trump for this idiot's actions is insanity.
Are you obsessed with me? You have called me a supporter of murder because I am pro- choice and now I am on a high horse? It's kind of creepy how you comment on me and my posts.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:32 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,928,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama View Post
Are you obsessed with me? You have called me a supporter of murder because I am pro- choice and now I am on a high horse? It's kind of creepy how you comment on me and my posts.
That's Kjoe you are confusing him with. But now you have two of them on your six. With a third spooling up the target acquisition inertial guidance gyros. Did you know you were such a lightning rod for righties? Fear not, I've got your back. This is Portlandia by gum, you would think we were in Utah or something.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:43 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,906,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
That's Kjoe you are confusing him with. But now you have two of them on your six. With a third spooling up the target acquisition inertial guidance gyros. Did you know you were such a lightning rod for righties? Fear not, I've got your back. This is Portlandia by gum, you would think we were in Utah or something.
I know, L.! I think it's my username that riles certain posters up though I am actually from CA! Oh, well, certain posters hate New Yorkers and Californians equally. I think certain extremists on the right are starting to feel uncomfortable with their fearless leader and their anxiety, insecurity and self doubt is showing.

Old 06-01-2017, 06:51 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,591,053 times
too many partisan political posts and personal jabs. Thread closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland