Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2018, 04:14 PM

4 posts, read 3,594 times

Advertisements

We are moving back to the Portland area & looking at Beaverton HS and Sunset HS for our daughter who is a current freshman (and will be entering her new high school as a sophomore). I would like to know people's experiences at Sunset HS and Beaverton HS, especially considering the recent boundary changes to these schools. We are very interested in students' school spirit, overall involvement with extra curricular activities, and experiences with teachers & administration. Both schools seem like a good fit for our daughter, but any opinions would be great. Would either school be easier to move into as a sophomore? Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 05:16 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,905,385 times
I moved from Portland to Beaverton a few years ago and even before the move I kept hearing what an amazing welcoming environment existed at Beaverton HS. The principal is very popular with parents but especially with the students. Sunset HS has very high test scores and has had a very good reputation for a long time however my daughter has considered going to Beaverton HS based on the inclusive school community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
View detailed profiles of: