Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 11:38 PM

1,217 posts, read 4,032,469 times

Advertisements

For those of you who don't understand, what lucero is saying is that it doesn't rain continuously for nine months. Over the past years several people have posted that it rains for nine months. Now someone who isn't familiar with Oregon but knows that it rains could plausibly conclude that it rains continuously. It doesn't.

All lucero is trying to do is the same thing I've been trying to do over the years--put some objectivity into the argument. Yes, it rains in Oregon. A lot sometimes. But we get sun all year long--December, March, every month. MOd edit

Last edited by deegers; 05-22-2008 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: sorry, though you have a point, let's not push it

Old 05-21-2008, 11:52 AM

1,920 posts, read 2,778,928 times
Mod edit
Actually its sunny 365 days a year in Oregon. If you move there, you will qualify for a free house. I beleive they still give everyone a free college education up to the master degree. DOn't move to Nasty states like Arizona PLEASE. Someone said its cloudy there, but thats just at night.

Last edited by deegers; 05-22-2008 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: orphaned quote

Old 05-22-2008, 04:38 PM

1,310 posts, read 6,556,030 times
Default Closed

I believe this thread has made it's point. I am closing this thread until further notice. We are continually going on and off topic over similar issues of the past. Thanks for all who have brought good information to the table.

Might I remind you all another Moderator has spoken of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
Please stay on this topic and be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland