Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 12:13 PM

1,742 posts, read 4,342,858 times

Advertisements

I'm giving Vick the benefit of the doubt but if I had been given the chances he's been given by the Eagles and the NFL I'd be having milk and cookies at 9:00, saying my prayers at 9:30 and in bed with my teddy bear by 10.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2010, 12:13 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Blown out of proportion as usual by Vick Haters... dude wasnt even there. get a life. Roethlisberger rapped a woman. talk about him please.
NFL News Feed: Report: Video contradicts Vick's timeline - Leonard Bernstein

I used to be syhmpathetic to him but he's really making an ass out of me and his believers. Being even near his former associates was something he had to relinquish to be let back into the NFL and right now it's looking like he stabbed Goodell and Andy Reid in the back. They're looking really stupid for not having traded him for a high pick to a team like Oakland.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:22 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,895,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
NFL News Feed: Report: Video contradicts Vick's timeline - Leonard Bernstein

I used to be syhmpathetic to him but he's really making an ass out of me and his believers. Being even near his former associates was something he had to relinquish to be let back into the NFL and right now it's looking like he stabbed Goodell and Andy Reid in the back. They're looking really stupid for not having traded him for a high pick to a team like Oakland.
3 minutes... 10 minutes... he still wasnt there!!! who cares. do u care that much about Vick to monitor his every move. If he was there fine great. if he wasnt who cares

Old 06-30-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
3 minutes... 10 minutes... he still wasnt there!!! who cares. do u care that much about Vick to monitor his every move. If he was there fine great. if he wasnt who cares
The fact of the matter is he was involved with people he wasn't supposed to. This was per the terms of his reinstatement.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:33 PM

And this wouldn't be B-Ham34 would it?

Old 06-30-2010, 12:35 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,895,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
The fact of the matter is he was involved with people he wasn't supposed to. This was per the terms of his reinstatement.
How do you know he was involved with this guy? and be specific since you are so on top of this story... i mean very specific details about their involvment

Old 06-30-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
How do you know he was involved with this guy? and be specific since you are so on top of this story... i mean very specific details about their involvment
He was at the same club on the same night Vick was and had involvement with his party. You really think it's a coincidence?

And this wouldn't be B-Ham34 would it?

Old 06-30-2010, 12:43 PM

219 posts, read 261,003 times
It matters when he was there because he lied, again. He said he wasn't involved with any of the dog stuff. He was running it. He blatantly lied to the face of the commish and his owner in Atlanta. That makes you untrustworthy. You don't get the benefit of the doubt after that. Then he says he left a half hour before the shooting. You could reasonably say he left, the guy in question shows up, causes issues, gets shot, whatever. Vick could more likely be innocent from any wrong doing. But guy shoves cake in your girl's face, you leave and minutes later, that guy gets shot... It's really hard to believe you aren't involved when you said you left 30 minutes prior and the tape clearly contradicts that.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:44 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Long after this knucklehead is out of the league, we'll be reading about his run ins with the criminal and civil authorities. He'll end up as a punched-out, has-been looking for handouts on the Virginia Beach boardwalk and is destined for the opposite of greatness. But even that would be too good for him.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:34 AM

2,224 posts, read 3,613,678 times
0 charges filed..... wow you guys love to kick a man while he's down. I hope every one of you guys is perfect too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football