Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2010, 10:38 PM

910 posts, read 2,983,753 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Favre - The Indecision
I find this video friggin hillarious. I'm a Brett Favre fan and he is probably sitting at home laughing at this as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2010, 01:55 PM

996 posts, read 1,896,043 times
I'm a Huge Pats fan, and an even bigger Brady fan, but I am also a huge Favre fan. I have a lot of respect for him. (Even when he played for the stupid Jets)

Old 08-22-2010, 05:03 PM

2,224 posts, read 3,612,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteNCRepublican View Post
I'm a Huge Pats fan, and an even bigger Brady fan, but I am also a huge Favre fan. I have a lot of respect for him. (Even when he played for the stupid Jets)

How can anyone have an ounce of respect for this guy? The biggest DIVA in all of the NFL. Hold 2 franchises hostage and weasels his way out of his NY Contract by his fake retirement. This guy is a piece of trash.

Old 08-22-2010, 06:22 PM

910 posts, read 2,983,753 times
Do you have respect for anybody Speedy?

Old 08-22-2010, 08:49 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,039,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
How can anyone have an ounce of respect for this guy? The biggest DIVA in all of the NFL. Hold 2 franchises hostage and weasels his way out of his NY Contract by his fake retirement. This guy is a piece of trash.
I sure can respect that he didn't want to play for the Jests and their 2nd rate offense. Why would they trade for a guy that didn't want to play there. Stupid Jests.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:57 PM

1,240 posts, read 2,238,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
I sure can respect that he didn't want to play for the Jests and their 2nd rate offense. Why would they trade for a guy that didn't want to play there. Stupid Jests.
You don't know what you're talkin 'bout. LT is gonna take them to the bowl, the big one! You just wait and see. Jets have it all figured out.

Have you planned your out of country late Jan/early Feb vacation yet? Might want to wait until Thanksgiving or so before offering up a non-refundable deposit. You may not even need to leave the country this year. I love football season!!

Old 08-23-2010, 07:28 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,039,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookieboy View Post
You don't know what you're talkin 'bout. LT is gonna take them to the bowl, the big one! You just wait and see. Jets have it all figured out.

Have you planned your out of country late Jan/early Feb vacation yet? Might want to wait until Thanksgiving or so before offering up a non-refundable deposit. You may not even need to leave the country this year. I love football season!!
Unfortunately, we kinda broke the bank on the last one. I think the best I could do this time around is a drive to Hudson and a chance to commiserate with the thousands of other Western Wisconnie Viking fans.

Had a bet here at work on the Vikes game in Lambeau (edit) Field last year with a tech from Johnson Controls who (edit) is a Packers fan. Loser had to buy a big package of skin-it stickers of the opposing team, winner got to place them all over the loser's vehicle and they had to keep them on for a week. It was too cold to put them on after that game so they've been wating for the first Pack v Vikes game week this year. So anyone in the Twin Cities that notices a Johnson Control van driving around town around October 24th, covered in Viking's decals...I did that!

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 08-23-2010 at 03:34 PM..

Old 08-23-2010, 07:50 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,184,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Unfortunately, we kinda broke the bank on the last one. I think the best I could do this time around is a drive to Hudson and a chance to commiserate with the thousands of other Western Wisconnie Viking fans.

Had a bet here at work on the Vikes game in Lambeau (Soldier) Field last year with a tech from Johnson Controls who by nature of a birth defect is a Packers fan. Loser had to buy a big package of skin-it stickers of the opposing team, winner got to place them all over the loser's vehicle and they had to keep them on for a week. It was too cold to put them on after that game so they've been wating for the first Pack v Vikes game week this year. So anyone in the Twin Cities that notices a Johnson Control van driving around town around October 24th, covered in Viking's decals...I did that!
Well, at least you got something out of last years season.

Didn't get that Superbowl win that Viking fans were sure Favre was going to bring them.

Matter of fact, didn't even get an NFC Champoinship.

Oh well, I guess stickers are better than nothing.

Old 08-23-2010, 08:19 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
I will say that I respect the loyalty of the Vikings fans because other than Detroit they've by far had the roughest stretch over the past couple decades.

Especially when you take into account the squandered opportunities, playoff collapses etc. because having high hopes and falling short hurts more than anything.

I just keep looking at that late season collapse and especially the loss to the Bears and how the NFC championship game would have possibly gone down if played in MN instead.

I think Favre is holding the vikes back but oh well.

Old 08-23-2010, 11:36 AM

664 posts, read 1,945,989 times
I say Vikings Vs Colts this year at the superbowl!!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football