Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2014, 01:47 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,822,657 times

Advertisements

Gonna be nice to see Calvin eating that cobbler!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2014, 02:15 PM

Hey..what the.... maybe Phil's mom got tired of baking. .

Old 11-27-2014, 02:15 PM

6,404 posts, read 8,980,411 times

Old 12-07-2014, 06:34 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,356,282 times
Good showing today. Still not happy with the redzone sharpness. We will surely need to fine tune that part of the game against the ViQueens. Staying humble, one game at a time. The media has already crowned the hsitpackers as the division champs so we're nothing playing with any pressure.

#OnePride

Old 12-07-2014, 07:46 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,611,366 times
So far I've heard that the last game of the season will be for the division, and I agree. Packers get praise because of Rodgers but Lions are putting it together at the right time. A few weeks back, the offense didn't look like it was clicking, now they are and we all know their "D" is number one. Stafford doesn't do any gun slinging, Lions win the next two, I'd say. Lions hold the tie breaker, so even if the Pack go in the game 1 ahead, Lions win, they get the division.

The best one I saw was Cutler on the return counter at Target, they want a refund!

Old 12-14-2014, 06:59 PM

We're back on top. Closing the season with back-to-back road games in Chicago & Green Bay. Not the best effort today and I am convinced the spirit of Bill Bonds played a role in today's victory over Minnesota. Despite the worthy efforts Minnesota has put up as of late, I want and expect to see better from the Lions. Winning the final game at Lambeau could be the key to post season. Winning out is key to Detroit, Green Bay and Seattle. One of these teams will likely miss post season because of the playoff format that will likely see a losing team from the NFC South in the playoffs. I don't want the Lions to be the offended team.

In other Detroit news...an interesting scene was captured on photo in the parking lot of Nemo's a few hours before kickoff. I'd share the link but, no doubt, it would be removed by C-D censors (and rightfully so given the forum protocols). You can find it on Deadspin. It has to be a hot item for the day. Should not be hard to find. It's been a long time since I've laughed so hard.

Old 12-14-2014, 07:01 PM

Just put the paddles and defibrillator away....WHAT AN ENDING...

Old 12-14-2014, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
We're back on top. Closing the season with back-to-back road games in Chicago & Green Bay. Not the best effort today and I am convinced the spirit of Bill Bonds played a role in today's victory over Minnesota. Despite the worthy efforts Minnesota has put up as of late, I want and expect to see better from the Lions. Winning the final game at Lambeau could be the key to post season. Winning out is key to Detroit, Green Bay and Seattle. One of these teams will likely miss post season because of the playoff format that will likely see a losing team from the NFC South in the playoffs. I don't want the Lions to be the offended team.

In other Detroit news...an interesting scene was captured on photo in the parking lot of Nemo's a few hours before kickoff. I'd share the link but, no doubt, it would be removed by C-D censors (and rightfully so given the forum protocols). You can find it on Deadspin. It has to be a hot item for the day. Should not be hard to find. It's been a long time since I've laughed so hard.
I will have to look it up.....

Old 12-14-2014, 07:10 PM

GOOD LORD.....Just showed my husband...he just retired from a suburban Detroit PD...he did work for Detroit at the beginning and he said if he saw that while working.. He would keep on goin......thanks for the laugh...my stomach hurts!!!!!

Old 12-14-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post
GOOD LORD.....Just showed my husband...he just retired from a suburban Detroit PD...he did work for Detroit at the beginning and he said if he saw that while working.. He would keep on goin......thanks for the laugh...my stomach hurts!!!!!
I would have done the same and forever used as an ice breaker:

"So, this one time I was driving past Nemo's before a Lions game...."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football